Any Leak SLP keys for Windows 7 Home Premium?

Discussion in 'Windows 7' started by cruzlife7, Aug 28, 2009.

1. cruzlife7

cruzlife7 MDL Novice

Aug 25, 2009
    I have an old pc and i just want the Windows 7 Home Premium the Professional and ultimate is to much for my old pc i just want the basic stuff so any Windows 7 Home Premium SLP keys?

2. whitehat2009

whitehat2009 MDL Member

Aug 1, 2009
    In terms of system requirements Home Premium, Professional, and Ultimate are exactly the same. If your system can't handle the latter two it sure can't handle Home Premium either - all 3 of these editions have Windows Aero. If your machine really is underpowered than go with something like Home Basic.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. footgay

footgay MDL Member

Jun 28, 2009
    #3 footgay, Aug 28, 2009
    Last edited: Aug 28, 2009
    Agree, and you can install any of those 3 editions and disable Aero too.

The additional services of Professional and Ultimate from Home Premium are by default set to Manually, which mean they won't run and eat your PC resource if you don't use them.

4. whitehat2009

whitehat2009 MDL Member

Aug 1, 2009
    That's an excellent suggestion :)

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  5. mbze430

mbze430 MDL Novice

Aug 27, 2008
    yes I am also looking for Home Premium on an older laptop

6. whitehat2009

whitehat2009 MDL Member

Aug 1, 2009
    Did you not read the earlier posts? "In terms of system requirements Home Premium, Professional, and Ultimate are exactly the same. If your system can't handle the latter two it sure can't handle Home Premium either - all 3 of these editions have Windows Aero. If your machine really is underpowered than go with something like Home Basic."

Footgay: "Agree, and you can install any of those 3 editions and disable Aero too."