Any place to download the latest Win 10 Enterprise VLSC?

Discussion in 'Windows 10' started by Green Hill, Jan 12, 2021.

1. Green Hill

Green Hill MDL Novice

Aug 9, 2015
    I have a 20 MAK key and the image for Win 10 1703. Does it being a MAK key mean it requires a VLSC image?

I'm looking for the latest ISO that I can use with the key. Is there an accessible download somewhere?

2. Enthousiast

Enthousiast MDL Tester

Oct 30, 2009
    Enterprise is a SKU from the Business ISOs, 1703 is not supported by MSFT anymore.

3. Green Hill

Green Hill MDL Novice

Aug 9, 2015
    I have an ISO for the 1073 version, but I'm looking for a newer ISO - preferably the latest release.

Regarding my asking about whether I need a VLSC image, as far as I know (and I think I tried it before), an MSDN ISO of Win 10 Enterprise won't work with a VLSC key. So, to use my key, I'd need specifically a VLSC ISO.

4. Enthousiast

Enthousiast MDL Tester

Oct 30, 2009
    #4 Enthousiast, Jan 12, 2021
    Last edited: Jan 12, 2021
    Afaik, it's the key that is leading, most here use MVS ISOs and when the gVLK is inserted it's VL channel.

Business SKUs have the gVLK already in.

We only have MVS ISOs to share, all can be found here:
    Download Windows Install Media Techbench/MSFT ISO/UUP/SVF/ESD + Office VL

5. Enthousiast

Enthousiast MDL Tester

Oct 30, 2009
    MSFT can always block illegal keys.

SVF doesn't modify any ISO, it's the recorded difference between two official MVS ISOs (1 source and one target), to be used to re-create the targeted ISO when created.

It puts out an original MVS ISO with matching checksums.

6. Green Hill

Green Hill MDL Novice

Aug 9, 2015
    I contacted Microsoft Support about the key and they verified that it's good.

7. Enthousiast

Enthousiast MDL Tester

Oct 30, 2009
    You're one the few who actually contacted MSFT to ask about a MAK (and not an IT department), a MAK used outside of the eula is not considered legit.

8. Green Hill

Green Hill MDL Novice

Aug 9, 2015
    I don't have an IT department to contact. Regardless, EULAs don't mean anything. An item of software, and / or a software license, is a good that becomes the property of the buyer, while the seller exhausts their distribution right over the good which was sold - which, in this case, is the software license.

In any case, MS verified the MAK key as being valid. I'm not sure if they see whether it's a MAK, MSDN, or other type of key when they check it, though. They couldn't tell me that information.

9. Enthousiast

Enthousiast MDL Tester

Oct 30, 2009
    Not going into this useless discussions anymore, if you think that a stolen/generated MAK from the internet is legit, go ahead.

10. Green Hill

Green Hill MDL Novice

Aug 9, 2015
    It isn't stolen, or generated from the internet. I purchased it. No need to assume things.