Anybody else enjoying Brain.fm ??

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by smallhagrid, Apr 23, 2017.

1. smallhagrid

smallhagrid MDL Addicted

Sep 14, 2013
    I must admit that I've absolutely fallen in love with Brain.FM !!

Even though it is still in beta - its been around a couple of years already and I'd love to subscribe to it 'cuz I like it so much that can listen to it all day and night...but only until the trial runs out.

Best deal I could find so far is $50 for the lifetime thing and I just can't afford that.

Anybody know more about it - like where to find a deal or coupon or even the best way to trick it into repeating the trial over and over ??

I'm guessing it uses cookies as well as the log-in it makes users have...?

Thanks for any helpful replies !!

2. Joe C

Joe C MDL Guru

Jan 12, 2012
    I suppose you could try cleaning out your cookies and temp internet files, then disconnect your modem for a while so you can get a different IP addy, After that you'll probably have to create a new account with a different email address too

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. smallhagrid

smallhagrid MDL Addicted

Sep 14, 2013
    Thanks for replying Joe C.
    I read in a (glowing !!) review whose author was originally skeptical that he kept it going for a while using fake emails - but that was back when they offered the lifetime deal for $25, so he grabbed it.

They've gotten so popular now that the lowest they seem to offer anymore is $40 for that - which I simply cannot afford right now & likely not for a while, so if I must I'll just get the cheapest one & deal with it later, again.

It really -is- amazingly good IMO.

Thanks.