Anybody knowlegable seeing this

Discussion in 'Windows 8' started by Goldfingr, Dec 9, 2012.

1. Goldfingr

Goldfingr MDL Novice

Dec 7, 2012
    Tried activating Windows 8 pro x86 by using this method :"1. Activate Windows 8 RTM via Online KMS Server" @

w ww.***********.com/topic/148606-windows-8-rtm-download-activate-via-kms-backup-solution-updated-info/#entry484472

However, I get this msg.

error no activation.jpg

PS: I have followed the entire procedure as is.
    Tried 4-5 different kMS server; which showing ONLINE when I had test pinged.

2. Goldfingr

Goldfingr MDL Novice

Dec 7, 2012
    @ Puffingmad

its one and the same thing

plz check the link in my OP

3. Shenj

Shenj MDL Expert

Aug 12, 2010
    Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  4. pisthai

pisthai Imperfect Human

Jul 29, 2009
    If you'd taken the time to read ALL KMS related Threads and posts on MDL instead to point to an non-existing link at an other forum, you may had get all to run already. There several Methods for to get the job done and it's up to YOU for to read and act!

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  5. Goldfingr

Goldfingr MDL Novice

Dec 7, 2012
    #6 Goldfingr, Dec 9, 2012
    Last edited: Dec 9, 2012
    (OP)
    Very true.
    As I see its all about the METHOD , n not only just about the SOURCE. (The question to be asked is WOULD POSTING THE HOME FORUM LINK CHANGE IT ALL ?)

Most people have been able to activate using the method I used.
    But ofcourse,I can use an alternative, first I need to know why it DIDNOT work for me..

thats all

6. pisthai

pisthai Imperfect Human

Jul 29, 2009
    Than just go ahead, start reading and testing to find what will working for you. I don't think that the helpful members of MDL like to start to do the "work" for other, special if those other were using methods provided on other forums!

7. EFA11

EFA11 Avatar Guru

Oct 7, 2010
    pinging the servers doesnt mean they are actually activating anything. Internet connection ON? can surf web? Firewall blocking it? might be a few things to try.

8. Puffingmad

Puffingmad MDL Addicted

Aug 19, 2012
    Exactly thats why we say read the forum link above then you can find out ware you went wrong