anyone got vista x86 x64 recovery console iso?

Discussion in 'Windows Vista' started by stayboogy, Dec 13, 2011.

1. stayboogy

stayboogy MDL Addicted

May 1, 2011
    anyone have the recovery console iso for both vista x86 and x64? i'd be very grateful if someone could upload them for me, or link to where legit ones are for both versions.

thanks

2. 2percent

2percent MDL Member

Sep 17, 2010
    Here are both plus the fixed recdisc.exe's for Vista so you can create your own.

Attached Files:

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. stayboogy

stayboogy MDL Addicted

May 1, 2011
    thanks so much. i just needed to add them to my collection and they have suddenly disappeared from the net

4. Humphrey

Humphrey MDL Expert

Dec 13, 2011
    From what I understand from reading a little about this online is that the exe you provided 2percent would allow the user to create their own recover disk and the ISO already are recover disk, ready to be burned to a CD and used?

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  5. 2percent

2percent MDL Member

Sep 17, 2010
    I am not sure of your question, but the recdisc.exe will make a recovery disk from your Vista install disk. It will not make an iso but it requires that you burn it straight to a cd. The recovery disk is nothing more than a stripped down install disk. I think that it is easier to use the install disk to recover with, rather than making a separate recovery disk.