Anyone knows any good "Inventory Management" program?

Discussion in 'Application Software' started by Matrix Leader, Oct 7, 2010.

1. Matrix Leader

Matrix Leader MDL Addicted

Dec 8, 2009
    Can anyone recommend any good inventory management program that is able to manage inventory of items across multi regional offices?

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. sam3971

sam3971 MDL Guru

Nov 14, 2008
    What exactly are you trying to do dude? Have you tried the new Windows Live Mesh part of Windows Live Essentials 2011? That lets you sync various things accross multiple computers. It also works with M$ Office templates but I am not sure wha tyou are trying to do lol.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. Matrix Leader

Dec 8, 2009
    Let's say you have a company which has some stocks in certain outlets.....and you wanna keep track of the inventory in the shop of the items

4. sam3971

sam3971 MDL Guru

Nov 14, 2008
    Oh I understand now lol. Unfortunately I really do not know much software that does that so I really cannot say for sure what to use. What I do is just simple local network file sharing to basically keep track of files from computer to computer.

5. Matrix Leader

Dec 8, 2009
    Awaiting some suggestions guys

6. windsman

windsman MDL Expert

Jan 11, 2010
    Hey dude, i understand nothing about what software you 're looking for:confused:

Please explain

My favorite language is not english:D

windsman.

7. allan5742

allan5742 MDL Junior Member

Aug 26, 2010
    i know exactly what you're pointing out. that is for accounting software, try peachtree (google it) peachtree has a capability to encode inventory from anywhere in the world it can track your stocks wherever you are because it has an internet feature for more info just google it.

8. jrizal

jrizal MDL Novice

May 18, 2010
    SAP is a good enterprise resoure program. If it's too big for you, you can try simpler accounting programs such as Peachtree or Quickbooks.

9. r@pt0r

r@pt0r MDL Novice

Jul 27, 2010
    deksoftware.com/dni/index.html

10. molly g

molly g MDL Novice

Oct 21, 2010
    Dydacomp's Inventory Management Software

Dydacomp's Multichannel Order Management Software provides inventory management, total order management software, order import, and order processing automation solution for your business, whether you take orders online, by phone, over-the-counter or some combination of all three. Multichannel Order Manager includes all of the basics to run your Ecommerce order taking and order processing business. It also allows you to manage your inventory in different warehouses and regions! It also has modules to help you keep track of your shipping, whether domestic or international!

Check out dydacomp.com for more information!

11. michealV

michealV MDL Novice

May 25, 2011
    I think you should try using Point of Sale systems. There are a lot of advantages of using Point of Sale software or POS systems from RetailExpress.com.au for your business. It can help to simplify the entire business process and can help you analyze sales and customer trends right away.