Anything i need to worry about with the latest updates?

Discussion in 'Windows 7' started by Xanode, Mar 2, 2011.

1. Xanode

Xanode MDL Novice

Jun 17, 2010
    So im using a Windows 7 Loader with my W7 installation, will any of these updates mess with the loader and make me Not genuine after installing them?
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Update for Windows 7 (KB2387530)

Download size: 188 KB

You may need to restart your computer for this update to take effect.

Update type: Recommended

Install this update to resolve issues in Windows. For a complete listing of the issues that are included in this update, see the associated Microsoft Knowledge Base article for more information. After you install this item, you may have to restart your computer.
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Update for Windows 7 (KB2484033)

Download size: 335 KB

Update type: Recommended

Install this update to resolve issues in Windows. For a complete listing of the issues that are included in this update, see the associated Microsoft Knowledge Base article for more information. After you install this item, you may have to restart your computer.
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Windows 7 Service Pack 1 (KB976932)

Download size: 44.0 MB - 533.1 MB

Update type: Important

Windows 7 Service Pack 1 is a recommended collection of updates and improvements to Windows that are combined into a single installable update. The service pack can help make your computer safer and more reliable. A typical installation will take about 30 minutes to complete, and you will have to restart your computer about halfway through the process.
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Big thanks for any help

2. Reign_Of_Freedom

Reign_Of_Freedom MDL Expert

Aug 1, 2009
    This has been stated many times in many post here on MDL, use search next time. You can install ANY AND ALL updates with no problems, and if you read the read me you would have seen that stated as well.

3. Xanode

Xanode MDL Novice

Jun 17, 2010
    Sorry my mistake, will defiantly look in the sticky's next time, im just worried that they might do a stealthy update, the likes ok kb91033 and i like to check first weather they have or not.

For example what if they released an update tomorrow just saying its your normal security update and its another version of kb91033? Would you just blindly download it?

Thanks.

4. Egrupov

Egrupov MDL Junior Member

Aug 23, 2010
    It KB971033:)

5. FreeStyler

FreeStyler MDL Guru

Jun 23, 2007
    If you are that worried about not being genuine after updates I don't understand why you not simply buy a valid licence.