anytime iso upgrade

Discussion in 'Windows 7' started by Duke2u, Aug 29, 2012.

1. Duke2u

Duke2u MDL Novice

Aug 29, 2012
    I have built a new comp, is there any way to do a anytime install of windows 7 pro without installing premium first, I have bought the pro key but say I can not install the iso pro, that I need to install prem first then upgrade

2. christian666

christian666 MDL Senior Member

Feb 24, 2010
    if you have a w7 version, which is "inferior" of pro you could installed :plane:it on the comp. then use they key you got

3. steven4554

steven4554 MDL Expert

Jul 12, 2009
  4. Duke2u

Duke2u MDL Novice

Aug 29, 2012
    Well I had the iso file on my desktop, ran your program, it worked, durned a disk and loaded windows, it gave me the option for all version, I installed pro and it still says not vailed, skiped and finished, then tryed to activate and said the same thing, anytime has to be used only as a anytime upgrade only and would not except my good key

5. jabberwocky

jabberwocky MDL Member

Aug 28, 2009
    your key is upgrade key, you must have a lesser (windows 7 home premium) or vista. to upgrade. Your key will not work with a fresh install , and the "upgrade" option during install wont work unless there is a previouse version of (see above) to upgrade .
    use the ISO with the modded ieconfig ,and install home premium first ,then either use the "anytime upgrade" option within windows to upgrade ,using your pro key in the process ,it should work OK.