Are theses .iso legit?

Discussion in 'Windows 10' started by holechien86, Jul 5, 2017.

1. holechien86

holechien86 MDL Novice

Jul 5, 2017
    Hello everyone,

I red this thread : Full Guide - Installing & Activating Windows 10 LTSB (The best edition of Windows 10)

on reddit where the guy theses link to download a .iso version of windows 10 :

.on a server with this ip : 88 198 36 104

Are theses version legit? the guy talk about this forum that's why i came there.

I think for any "hacker", a good way to have a lot of bots (infected pc) is to make a thread like that. Want to know what you know about that.

Also, can I easily crack windows from a "windows 10 .iso unactivated demo" from microsoft website? Seems less dangerous.

Thanks for your help

2. ipx

ipx MDL Addicted

May 24, 2017
    #2 ipx, Jul 5, 2017
    Last edited: Oct 27, 2022

3. holechien86

holechien86 MDL Novice

Jul 5, 2017
    ?? i already downloaded and installed it from reddit link..
    don't know what to think about but it look like it's best edition (entreprise the best windows 10 edition)..

what is you'r link?

4. tefor

tefor MDL Senior Member

Apr 5, 2017
    I don't know if it is a legit version that you have downloaded , you have to check its hash values and then compare the hash values with the original hash values.
    In our forum we never distribute homebrew or distorted isos , only original isos.
    You had better to download the original 14393 LTSB any language of your choice from this link if they are still alive
    here is the link to original isos , thanks Kabino for the links

https://forums.mydigitallife.net/th...sdn-enterprise-ltsb-2016-link-download.70570/

5. kaljukass

kaljukass MDL Guru

Nov 26, 2012
    If you think that Microsoft's servers are located in Germany and even without a domain name, they only use the IP address, then they are legal.
    If you do not think this is a Microsoft server, then it's not.
    Even less, I think Microsoft server administrators are Russians.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  6. Enthousiast

Enthousiast MDL Tester

Oct 30, 2009
  7. banesi

banesi MDL Novice

Aug 17, 2009
    I was able in the past to use msdn downloads and verify ISO's with official hashes posted there. Now I can't do this anymore, msdn site is redirecting me to another site that doesn't contain any info I used in a past.

How are you guys checking ISO hashes now? Are there any ways to use Microsoft official information like I was doing until recently with my free live account?

Thanks.

EDIT: THIS thread seems to deal with it.