[ASK] Firefox problems

Discussion in 'Application Software' started by andysal, Mar 8, 2014.

Tags:
  1. andysal

andysal MDL Novice

Mar 8, 2014
    I'm glad to find this forum. I'm tired to ask my friends to help me resolving the computing problems. I hope i can resolve them myself by this forum.

I'd like to ask about firefox, it's my favorite browser, but i get some problems lately:

1. firefox run slowly, i always get a pop up windows saying about facebook script or gmail script which not working. It's realy bothering. how to resolve this problem.

2. Firefox dosn't open some url address sometimes, while chrome or opera can open the same address. What's happenned?

I hope somebody could help me with these problems, thank you :worthy:

2. s1ave77

s1ave77 Has left at his own request

Aug 15, 2012
    First in that case would be to disable the hardware acceleration in 'Advanced/General' Tab of the Settings.

Second thing is to update each AddOn first and if that not helps disable all and activate them one for a time and test. Most trouble is caused by not fully compatible or improperly working AddOns not Firefox itself.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. ian82

ian82 MDL Expert

Mar 7, 2012
    Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  4. andysal

andysal MDL Novice

Mar 8, 2014
    Thank you all, i'll try them...
    especially for Ian82, very clear bro.