assalamualikum n hello everyone!!

Discussion in 'Introduction' started by azrul, Feb 2, 2009.

1. azrul

azrul MDL Junior Member

Feb 2, 2009
    im from malaysia,working as medical asst.
    my workplace is a clinic and it is situated in an island at sarawak.
    here, there is not much things to do unless u like life as a fisherman.only my notebook and the world wide web is my connection to the world outside.
    my hometown is at the west of malaysia and here is at the opposite of it.my hometown is totally different surroundings than here,but day by day im kind like it here.its more peaceful n relaxing to mind.
    i accidently found my digital life while trying to find way to get rid of my WGA notification.and it does help me a lot.thanks guys..u guys really working hard just to help people.
    keep up the good work!

2. HMonk

HMonk MDL Addicted

Nov 3, 2008
    Welcome

Hey, what's wrong with fishing? :cool:

Welcome and do look over the posts and share your experiences/expertise.

Monk

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. azrul

azrul MDL Junior Member

Feb 2, 2009
    will do..

nothing's wrong with fishing,i use to fish when i was small.but not everyday like people here.thanks for the welcome.

4. Barney Bear

Barney Bear MDL Novice

May 28, 2007
    Welcome To The Forum :)

5. izh34

izh34 MDL Member

Mar 12, 2009
    #5 izh34, Mar 12, 2009
    Last edited: Mar 12, 2009
    Waalaikummussalam.
    Hi. I'm also from Malaysia. Nice to meet you Azrul.

I better introduce myself too.
    Like you know, I'm from Malaysia. I'm still studying as a degree student at my local university, Universiti Putra Malaysia (UPM). I take Horticulture course in UPM and I'm a 1st year student. Not many know about my course especially Malaysians. They always ask me what is Horticulture? I just said it is art and science of gardening aka agriculture. Although that may not be an accurate explanation, but what else I can tell?
    My hobby is reading books, articles, whether on the internet or magazine. I also love to play with my computer. Playing games? Nah. I more to the multimedia and entertainment. I just play game console, that is, my PS2 games.

About mydigitallife, I accidentally bumped to this website after googled about windows vista activator. Wallah, I fall in love for the 1st sight :). This website looks active with many moderators and users giving opinions and suggestions. It really helps me to solve my windows vista problem.

6. izh34

izh34 MDL Member

Mar 12, 2009
    #6 izh34, Mar 12, 2009
    Last edited: Mar 12, 2009
    Oh, and also I forget to tell that I'm still a noob. Hope everyone can help me:p to become like the others - professional computer users.

7. azrul

azrul MDL Junior Member

Feb 2, 2009
    selamat datang ke forum.

its nice someone from malaysia also members of this forum.
    for me,this is a good forum for anyone who want to know more about computer.full of info n tricks..
    my dad was a student at upm also.we used to stay at shophouse in front of 7 eleven.its totally different now..
    anyway..welcome to the forum bro..n happy maulidur rasul..

8. yAkUzA

yAkUzA MDL Novice

Oct 30, 2009
    Hello from Malaysia too... :)

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...