Asus 750 TI OC (No Video)

Discussion in 'PC Hardware' started by Rath89, Jun 16, 2016.

1. Rath89

Rath89 MDL Novice

May 31, 2016
    As the title states my 750 Ti has no video out of any of the display ports, but what get me is that i have adequate power to the board based of the LEDs. Ive had this card for a while and it just gave up.
    I was wondering if any of yall had any idea as to where i could find a pcb schematic of some sort that i could reference to figure out my problem.

2. LatinMcG

LatinMcG Bios Borker

Feb 27, 2011
    likely just needs a solder reflow on the main chip.. dont go too hot.
    search for sku in schematic places..

3. pisthai

pisthai Imperfect Human

Jul 29, 2009
    The first simplest test would be, to test that Card in a different Computer! If you didn't have one for to do so, ask some Friend or even go to some shop and ask them friendly to so just that. That would assure the Card is still working! If that test also fails, it's time to start thinking to replace that Card! If that test is successful, you'll need to check either PSU and/or Mainboard!

Hardly to get a PCB Schematic plan for that and/or other cards. Here, you could try to contact ASUS Support, know that they normally wouldn't provide that information. You maybe could use the ID-Number('s) of the PCB for to get infos by searching the Internet. To solve such problems on your own, you'll need to have a very intense knowledge about that kind of electronic. It's not easy at all, it's very difficult!

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  4. Michaela Joy

Michaela Joy MDL Crazy Lady

Jul 26, 2012
    @Rath89: Have you been overclocking your system? OCing puts a lot of strain on components and can cause failures like this one. As LatinMcG said, try to search on the schematic sites. If not there, then try Asus directly.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  5. Joe C

Joe C MDL Guru

Jan 12, 2012
    #5 Joe C, Jun 16, 2016
    Last edited: Jun 16, 2016
    This card does have a 3yr warranty from Asus, here in the U.S. Can you get coverage on it?
    I think warranties differ from one region to the next, you'll need to check your country to see the warranty coverage