Asus A8n-vm Vs Olidata A8n-VN

Discussion in 'BIOS Mods' started by giorget, May 30, 2012.

1. giorget

giorget MDL Novice

May 30, 2012
    Hi guys,

i come in this forum looking fo help in understanding how to mod a bios. The situation:

i have an asus A8n-vm (nforce 4) rebranded from italian company called Olidata. Motherboard is exactly the same, asus is also printed on it, only bios is different.

the main difference, after the bootup logo, is that with mine you cannot access to jumperfree cpu configuration module, so cannot overclock.

So as first i tried force asus bios on my one AFUDOS /n but motherboard seems died. after reinserting my backup bios i start thinking on how to modify it.

opening both files with AMIBCP i can see that on my version "jumperfree configuration" is completely not available.

so my questionis : i understand to activate module if they are present in the bios , but there's a way to include this "jumperfree configuration" from one bios to the another? or ... considering that ROMID is different do you think that changing it will resolve my problem and permit me to bootup with asus bios?

here the 2 version olidata and asus: rapidshare.com/files/1354719712/bios.rar

Thanks,

Giorgio

2. giorget

giorget MDL Novice

May 30, 2012
    hi guys, if need more information please let me know

3. giorget

giorget MDL Novice

May 30, 2012
    sorry exact model of my mb is a8n-vm/s made by asus for olidata,

have a good day