asus UEFI , verification failed

Discussion in 'BIOS Mods' started by godfather007, Jan 1, 2016.

1. godfather007

godfather007 MDL Novice

Jul 28, 2009
    #1 godfather007, Jan 1, 2016
    Last edited: Jan 2, 2016
  2. godfather007

godfather007 MDL Novice

Jul 28, 2009
    #2 godfather007, Jan 4, 2016
    Last edited: Jan 4, 2016
    (OP)
    Does anyone have an idea?

3. tnx

tnx MDL Expert

Sep 2, 2008
    Have you seen this ? probably have but worth another good read through even if you have.

Have you downloaded the latest BIOS file from Asus and just flashed to the latest BIOS first without even modding it ?
    If the official BIOS flashes OK, you could try backing up that BIOS and modding that backed up files and seeing if that re-flashes after modding.

Have you tried the Asus "BRenamer" and run it through the EZFlash...

Do not quote me on this but I believe that board has "crash free BIOS"
    Have you tried this method. Mod your BIOS, use the BRenamer and flash through in the special USB slot.

I will have a read up on that board making sure it does have "Crash Free BIOS"

If it does make two BIOS USB's...One unmodified and one modified...

4. godfather007

godfather007 MDL Novice

Jul 28, 2009
    crashfree bios. i've read that.

i'll re-read the thread tomorrow to see what if i missed something.

5. godfather007

godfather007 MDL Novice

Jul 28, 2009
    Hi,

Computer says no...
    Tried the crashfree-way with a modded CAP file on USB. Correctly named: AM1M-A.CAP & AM1MA.CAP... was a-no-go.
    The backup option was not allowed (bupdater did not agree due to security policy restrictions).

Any pointer on how to use the MMtool and how to replace the module? I've been reading about SLP-bin files...

6. tnx

tnx MDL Expert

Sep 2, 2008
    Can not understand why the crash free bios update method did not work ? That is a fail safe and should always work. I have never had any bother using that.

Did you try this method with an unmodified bios file, downloaded direct from Asus ?
    Did you format the USB correctly and follow all the steps Asus mention ?

MMtool - Sorry unfamiliar with that.

Maybe best just using Daz's loader to activate Win 7.
    And if you need to update the BIOS just use official unmodded Asus BIOS files.

7. tnx

tnx MDL Expert

Sep 2, 2008
    I have downloaded the latest Phoenix tool and also the BIOS file for your board.

Try forgetting about the Dell SLIC2.3 and use an Asus 2.1 instead.
    Follow this thread
    http://forums.mydigitallife.net/thr...ection/page105?p=514521&viewfull=1#post514521

And download the latest OEM file set
    http://forums.mydigitallife.net/thr...te-For-requests-use-Bios-Mod-Requests-section

In there you will find Asus 2.1 BIN and CERT. Use this in the Phoenix tool run in DYNMAIC and see if that helps any.
    I actually added SLP for a laugh too, just in case you fancy messing about with XP sometime.

I then ran the successfully added SLIC BIOS file through the Asus BRenamer tool and made the new file into the recommended name for running through the Crash Free BIOS setup.

Hope this info helps.