Auslogics Registry Cleaner

Discussion in 'Application Software' started by Matrix Leader, Sep 10, 2010.

1. Matrix Leader

Matrix Leader MDL Addicted

Dec 8, 2009
    Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. myhken

myhken Experienced MDL Tester

Feb 28, 2010
    Do you need to start a new thread EVERY time you have a new program you want to share with us? Maybe create ONE thread, call it Good programs I recommend or something like that, and then add the new links to the first post.
    It's not much point with all this post with two lines of text and a link.

3. Matrix Leader

Dec 8, 2009
    True, but honestly speaking, I belive having the name of the program as a Thread title is more attractive for people to click, a lot of people may miss for example a thread title that says "Good Free syste maintenance Programs", but having the individual name of the thread gives you a better image of what to expect inside!

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  4. myhken

Feb 28, 2010
    But it's a lots of posts, with little info, almost ads (spam). Do you get paid or something?? :D

5. Matrix Leader

Dec 8, 2009
    Relas d00d, it's just those 3 threads give me a break i'm tryin' to do everyone a favor here....

PS: Why are you mad we have the same amount of posts anyway ;)

6. myhken

Feb 28, 2010
    It has nothing to do with the amount of post, if you create ONE thread, you can post a new post every time there also. But it looks like ads for me, one thread, two lines with text, and a LARGE link. What if I had created a new thread for ALL the language packs for Office 2010, and a thread for all the single Office 2010 programs, and all Office 2010 versions...Maybe easy for people to find, but what a mess, and spamming of the forum. But we are different, and the mods accept that you create a new thread for every programs, so I will not complain anymore.

7. Matrix Leader

Dec 8, 2009
    Dude!!!!!!! IT'S JUST 3 THREADS WITH 3 PROGRAMS How many times do I need to repeat that!

Go have a Dr. Pepper man seems like you have a lot of free time to be following my measly 3 threads around :rolleyes:

JEEEEEEZZZZZ

8. myhken

Feb 28, 2010
    You just added the 4. thread now...so it's not 3 threads anymore. But I'm going to bed, so feel free to create lots of threads....

9. kdo2milger

kdo2milger MDL Senior Member

Jan 5, 2010
  10. DARKOR04

DARKOR04 MDL Tester/Developer

Jul 5, 2010
    Matrix Leader Thank and i Personally like to use from Auslogics the Defrag and Optimize Portable Tool it really optimize system very Well Lol

For registry I always use CCleaner with a combination of TuneUp Utilities 2010 v4600 and Glary Utilities Pro v2.26 and to optimize HDD the one mentioned before.

11. DARKOR04

Jul 5, 2010
    myhken I understand you but why to complain when Mods didn't say anything about it. Just wait and lets see what happens.... BTW thanks again ML ;) n see ya! guys

12. myhken

Feb 28, 2010
    The mods are in their bed sleeping now....but I rest my case.

13. DARKOR04

Jul 5, 2010
    Thats why I told you lets wait and see what happens lol

14. Matrix Leader

Dec 8, 2009
    I like you, also use CCleaner + Auslogics Registry Cleaner together as one always misses stuff that the other catches.

However, I tried the Auslogics Desk Defragmentor, it comes no where close to PerfectDisk.

Perfect Disk has enhanced my boot time my the SMARTPlacement method of files and excellent boot time defragmentation passes. It even defragments your page files and boot files to give you superior startup times.

Try it out bro

15. timesurfer

timesurfer MDL Developer

Nov 22, 2009
    Windows 7 manager works good for me and I just set windows to defrag. Have no probs. Things work fine

16. Yen

Yen Admin
    Staff Member

May 6, 2007
    Guys....
    If you don't like this thread, just rate it down. Don't post in it and it will move downwards.
    ATM there is no reason against such a thread.

Anyway the MDL team thinks about to merge all them if they will be more.
    And if the amount of useful info should decrease even more we will handle it as spam.

17. Matrix Leader

Dec 8, 2009
    Is this thread considered SPAM???????