Aussie inventor's $445m Microsoft windfall wiped out

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by msr, Sep 30, 2009.

1. msr

msr MDL Senior Member

Dec 27, 2007
    #1 msr, Sep 30, 2009
    Last edited: Sep 30, 2009
    I told you there is more to microsoft than meets the eye. You do not go against ms, unless your a whole continent like the whole of europe, lol.

I wonder if the judge went along with the jury, would he have sleepless nights lol.

Ms really are like that movie antitrust and who ever made that knew alot of the types of behaviour they are into. MS do not use baseball bats, you just might just lose your mind messing with them.

Story here

Its amazing how tv and the net have given most people a view of ms, that is not anywhere near the truth of the real world.

What are your thoughts, as i thought you may be interested in this story.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. Joe42

Joe42 MDL Novice

Sep 8, 2009
    Microsoft's ways haven't changed since they were founded. They stole the Windows idea from the Apple Lisa, and the mouse from Xerox. Or something like that. Who knows what else they've stolen.

They get away with it because they are merely stealing the idea, not the actual source code or hardware, which is not illegal in any way, though it is definitely shady. It probably borders on corporate espionage.

And they obviously paid the judge handsomely in this recent case.

Can't say I'm surprised one bit.

The only thing I'm surprised about is that other companies keep showing MS these innovations when the history of MS doing these things is well documented and widely known.

3. msr

msr MDL Senior Member

Dec 27, 2007
    Personally i think nsa, aslo work for them stealing what ever. But i think ms have there own labs, with high technologies doing what ever they want.

I think the film antitrust is alot like how they operate, but like i said they do not need baseball bats, in this day and age.

It takes the size of the european union to have any say against ms, and thats because they have power, and probably equally high tech toys just like ms and the nsa.

You can guarantee they have stolen plenty of unsuspecting people all over this world, and probably many people in usa, and the people have no idea its going on.

Its just a shame the little person ahs no chance in the real world.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  4. msr

msr MDL Senior Member

Dec 27, 2007
    I think they are watching alot of people, without there knowledge and just stealing of them. I do not think people need to tell ms anything, they will find out, if your into doing something,a s you have to tell someone.