Automatically give admin rights to executable without prompt.

Discussion in 'Windows 7' started by dummekuehe, Apr 30, 2012.

1. dummekuehe

dummekuehe MDL Senior Member

Jan 11, 2009
    Hi I have a problem, I have a computer that is used only in Standard User Account.
    Now I've read about a few ways to start a program with admin rights without UAC/Password prompt.
    Usually you have to make a Task in Task Scheduler, enter Admin credentials and then create a link on desktop.

MY PROBLEM:
    Now the executable that needs admin rights in this case is not started from a desktop link but from inside a management program that needs to run the executable to access data on a connected machine to sync data (not another computer, i think its a serial connection). The sync executable cannot be started manually but only from inside the management software via a "sync" button.

I think I remember a program that can save a list of files that it automatically gives admin rights when they are started (so you only have to enter admin creds one time). Unfortunately i cant find it anymore. Maybe today is my bad google day but i just cant find it.

I hope you guys can help me out.

Thanks in advance.

2. offon7544

offon7544 MDL Expert

Sep 27, 2007
    Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...