AV-TEST Product Review and Certification Report – May-Jun/2013 - MSE owned

Discussion in 'Application Software' started by ian82, Jul 30, 2013.

1. ian82

ian82 MDL Expert

Mar 7, 2012
    Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. EFA11

EFA11 Avatar Guru

Oct 7, 2010
    I haven't had a virus on a system since 2000 that I didn't put there intentionally or allow to enter the system. Prior to AVG I used nothing, since Win8 I am back to nothing (except what comes with the system obviously). The only real antivirus for a lot of general users is simple. Disable internet, and disable the ability to use cd/usb/dvd's or any other external media lol

3. ian82

ian82 MDL Expert

Mar 7, 2012
    That is not a solution. All those IT experts thinking they are too smart for viruses is still dangerous that they run with no protection. It's like having sexual intercourse with no protection coz you know what you're doing and you're a stud. But the fact remains, one day, a virus will hit you so bad you will regret it :) And when you have some malicious virus sending data from your PC to someone else? how would you know ? you wouldn't, you may just feel safe..

just my 2 cents bro but you're free to use whatever you like....this thread is to make a general and recent comparison of diff. AVs and to show people who use MSE that they need to switch to some other free solution ASAP such as AVG or Comodo

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...