backup tool windows

Discussion in 'Application Software' started by vvojtek, Nov 16, 2011.

1. vvojtek

vvojtek MDL Novice

Nov 15, 2011
    Hi,

I looking backup program for simple incr. or something like filewatcher feature when files in set directory's have been changed copy to backup drive ( for example I have new photo on drive D:\ -> copy automatically to backup drive, simple.
    Previously I used Memeo WD Anywhere Backup but... this program have some bugs...
    So have you know maybe good backup program ?

Thanks in advance for answer.
    Regards.

2. sam8917

sam8917 MDL Novice

Aug 22, 2010
    GoodSync is an easy and reliable file backup and file synchronization software.

It automatically analyzes, synchronizes, and backs up your emails, precious family photos, music, contacts, financial documents, and other important files locally - between desktops, laptops, servers, external drives, and Windows Mobile devices, as well as remotely through FTP, SFTP, WebDAV, and more.
    You'll Have Complete Peace of Mind with GoodSync

Automatically backup all your critical files to ensure you'll never lose them.
    Easily Synchronize your files between multiple computers and devices.
    Completely portable with GoodSync2Go for USB flash and portable hard drives

3. E9

E9 MDL Novice

Nov 15, 2011
    #3 E9, Dec 2, 2011
    Last edited: Dec 2, 2011
    You could try cobian backup 10 it works for me.

Cobian Backup is a multi-threaded program that can be used to schedule and backup your files and directories from their original location to other directories/drives in the same computer or other computer in your network. FTP backup is also supported in both directions (download and upload). Cobian Backup exists in two different versions: application and service. The program uses very few resources and can be running on the background on your system, checking your backup schedule and executing your backups when necessary.
    Cobian Backup is not an usual backup application: it only copies your files and folders in original or compressed mode to other destination, creating a security copy as a result. So Cobian Backup can be better described as a "Scheduler for security copies". Cobian Backup supports several methods of compression and strong encryption.

4. Sameer Ahmed Khan

Sameer Ahmed Khan MDL Novice

Dec 5, 2011
    Thanks for the info, it would really help me in future!