Bad flickering in bottom part of screen of my Lenovo's Y430 ideapad.

Discussion in 'PC Hardware' started by manjo3311, Jun 5, 2011.

1. manjo3311

manjo3311 MDL Novice

Jun 4, 2011
    Hi everyone

I have lenovo ideapad Y430 notebook. Its about 4 months now that I am facing this problem. My screen badly flickers in the bottom part. It is continuos. I have to wait for like some seconds so as to click on any icon in taskbar, or say start button even, etc etc because you really are not able to see anything. My initial thoughts were that this is a Windows Problem or may be graphics card problem. I have not yet done new copy of windows neither got checked my graphic card. Some days back, one of my friends saw this and said immediately that I would need to change the screen. Its damaged or something. He also told that if I delayed, the mother board may also get damaged. So, I am really confused. What to so..Any insights on this issue, kindly help me. Thanx!!

2. half Man Half Biscuit

half Man Half Biscuit MDL Addicted

Jun 1, 2011
    #2 half Man Half Biscuit, Jun 5, 2011
    Last edited: Jun 5, 2011
    Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. manjo3311

manjo3311 MDL Novice

Jun 4, 2011
    hahaha..dude, I wrote its 4 months since I have been facing problem..but Laptop is approx 3 years old..:p..I love my laptop man..Want a solution and ready to waste some time even..:D