Baidu + Microsoft Windows 10 = ??? OH GOD NOOOOO...

Discussion in 'Windows 10' started by yro, Sep 23, 2015.

1. yro

yro MDL Senior Member

Jul 26, 2009
    Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. MS_User

MS_User MDL Guru

Nov 30, 2014
    their talking about china only.

3. yro

yro MDL Senior Member

Jul 26, 2009
    thats their first step...

always like that.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  4. David34

David34 MDL Member

Sep 6, 2015
    Lucky you're from brasil you guys up there got that show once a year when naked young females dance and around and stuff in their thousands. On top of it they're pretty, Wish I was born in brasil :(

5. Phoenix

Phoenix MDL Expert

May 30, 2014
  6. kaifengw

kaifengw MDL Novice

May 6, 2013
    it's only for China and the Chinese version. Actually i am from China and i am using the English version nothing change as i found .

7. endbase

endbase MDL Guru

Aug 12, 2012
    It is an markt strategy as usual from M$ it does not wonder me ;)

8. pisthai

pisthai Imperfect Human

Jul 29, 2009
    Simply no one could ignore China, special Companies, Institutions, Organzations, Goverments etc., etc.! China isn't the biggest Country of this world, just the most populated and the most spoken Language of this world is Chinese also! No one could deny that China is a very potential Business Partner, which couldn't be ignored also!

To bash on Microsoft for to doing Business with Chinese Companies, and Companies of any other country of this world, is a totally wrong way amd didn't show any intelligence.

Who like to complain and bash on others, firstly look at your own doorsteps (country) and start solving the problems you see there before turning to others.

9. pisthai

pisthai Imperfect Human

Jul 29, 2009
    Wrong, it's not an Market Strategy it's an real and valid MUST! Not any Company could deny to work with and even for the most populated country of this planet!

10. endbase

endbase MDL Guru

Aug 12, 2012
    So it's about the money ! they are not in it for helping the chinese people for a better future :D

11. pisthai

pisthai Imperfect Human

Jul 29, 2009
    It's Business! Is as simple as that!

12. endbase

endbase MDL Guru

Aug 12, 2012

Very true my friend !!