[batch] Adobe Activation Blocker

Discussion in 'Scripting' started by anemeros, Mar 18, 2011.

1. anemeros

anemeros MDL Developer

Aug 12, 2009
    #1 anemeros, Mar 18, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 20, 2017
    Code:
    :: Adobe Online Activation Blocker v0.1 by anemeros
    ::
    :: I couldn't help but notice that many of these Adobe activation blockers
    :: are inadequate and badly written, so this is my attempt to fix it. This
    :: particular batch file was made for Acrobat if that makes any difference.

@echo off
    set h="%SystemRoot%\system32\drivers\etc\hosts"
    attrib -r -a -s -h %h%
    echo.>>%h%
    for %%s in (3dns-2.adobe.com 3dns-3.adobe.com 3dns-4.adobe.com 3dns-5.adobe.com activate-sea.adobe.com activate-sjc0.adobe.com activate.adobe.com activate.wip3.adobe.com activate.wip4.adobe.com adobe-dns-2.adobe.com adobe-dns-3.adobe.com adobe-dns.adobe.com adobe.activate.com adobeereg.com ereg.adobe.com ereg.adobe.com ereg.wip3.adobe.com ereg.wip4.adobe.com hl2rcv.adobe.com practivate.adobe.com wip3.adobe.com www.adobeereg.com www.wip3.adobe.com www.wip4.adobe.com) do find /c /i "%%s" %h%>nul||(echo.Adding "%%s" to hosts file&echo.127.0.0.1 %%s>>%h%||echo.Access denied when adding %%s!)
    for /l %%n in (30,1,125) do find /c /i "wwis-dubc1-vip%%n.adobe.com" %h%>nul||(echo.Adding "wwis-dubc1-vip%%n.adobe.com" to hosts file&echo.127.0.0.1 wwis-dubc1-vip%%n.adobe.com>>%h%||echo.Access denied when adding %%n!)
    echo.Press any key to open the hosts file in notepad and close this window...&pause>nul
    start notepad %h%

Attached Files:

2. timesurfer

timesurfer MDL Developer

Nov 22, 2009
    #2 timesurfer, Mar 18, 2011
    lol...The same entries have been working for CS4 and CS5 for like last 3-4 yrs :eek:

How is this improvement? I never heard of one person ever getting deactivated by activation server and where's the uninstall...lol

3. venu

venu MDL Addicted

Oct 16, 2009
    Code says this is for acrobat. All versions? And I'm already using a patch that just replaces one .dll and works great. Does your code work better? But hey thanks for all the good work.

4. timesurfer

timesurfer MDL Developer

Nov 22, 2009
    #4 timesurfer, Mar 18, 2011
    Last edited: Mar 19, 2011
    After CS5 install I've installed acrobat and with same entries used with Trilogy 2.0 both CS5 and acrobat still activated no problems as I've run them for many months

No need for .dll patch in CS5 or with the acrobat 9 I used that I got at demonoid by flatline

[​IMG]

Hence the entries in pic are all you need and actually I think only 1 or 2 are used in reality but really shadyman came up with the "hosts file entries solution" to use CS4/5 I just made it easier to use for beginners with uninstall, error checking, instructions and keys in the unauthorized version of Trilogy...lol

5. anemeros

anemeros MDL Developer

Aug 12, 2009
    #5 anemeros, Mar 19, 2011
    (OP)
    Basically it was an improvement over this batch I found with a torrent for Acrobat 9.2.0 Pro Extended Edition:

Code:
    @ echo off
    FIND /C /I "activate.adobe.com" %WINDIR%\system32\drivers\etc\hosts
    IF %ERRORLEVEL% NEQ 0 echo 127.0.0.1activate.adobe.com>>%WINDIR%\system32\drivers\etc\hosts
    IF %ERRORLEVEL% NEQ 1 echo 127.0.0.1practivate.adobe.com>>%WINDIR%\system32\drivers\etc\hosts
    IF %ERRORLEVEL% NEQ 1 echo 127.0.0.1ereg.adobe.com>>%WINDIR%\system32\drivers\etc\hosts
    IF %ERRORLEVEL% NEQ 1 echo 127.0.0.1activate.wip3.adobe.com>>%WINDIR%\system32\drivers\etc\hosts
    IF %ERRORLEVEL% NEQ 1 echo 127.0.0.1wip3.adobe.com>>%WINDIR%\system32\drivers\etc\hosts
    IF %ERRORLEVEL% NEQ 1 echo 127.0.0.13dns-3.adobe.com>>%WINDIR%\system32\drivers\etc\hosts
    IF %ERRORLEVEL% NEQ 1 echo 127.0.0.13dns-2.adobe.com>>%WINDIR%\system32\drivers\etc\hosts
    IF %ERRORLEVEL% NEQ 1 echo 127.0.0.1adobe-dns.adobe.com>>%WINDIR%\system32\drivers\etc\hosts
    IF %ERRORLEVEL% NEQ 1 echo 127.0.0.1adobe-dns-2.adobe.com>>%WINDIR%\system32\drivers\etc\hosts
    IF %ERRORLEVEL% NEQ 1 echo 127.0.0.1adobe-dns-3.adobe.com>>%WINDIR%\system32\drivers\etc\hosts
    IF %ERRORLEVEL% NEQ 1 echo 127.0.0.1ereg.wip3.adobe.com>>%WINDIR%\system32\drivers\etc\hosts
    IF %ERRORLEVEL% NEQ 1 echo 127.0.0.1activate-sea.adobe.com>>%WINDIR%\system32\drivers\etc\hosts
    IF %ERRORLEVEL% NEQ 1 echo 127.0.0.1wwis-dubc1-vip60.adobe.com>>%WINDIR%\system32\drivers\etc\hosts
    IF %ERRORLEVEL% NEQ 1 echo 127.0.0.1activate-sjc0.adobe.com>>%WINDIR%\system32\drivers\etc\hosts
    echo
    cls
    cls
    echo Server Blacklist Added!
    pause
    Terrible right? It only adds the next line when "activate.adobe.com" is found for all of them, instead of the actual target server.

6. timesurfer

timesurfer MDL Developer

Nov 22, 2009
    #6 timesurfer, Mar 20, 2011
    lol...I was trying to improve that one too of shadymans also but then like always MasterDisaster quickly whipped out the install/uninstall code to add/remove entries and I used them to do ACS5T

Then I added error checking, instructions and keys for non-MDL version

So yea that was the first bat script ever wrote for adobe CS4/5 by shadyman the same guy who does those 8 GB adobe master collection with all languages torrents

I like your script and how it opens hosts file but with my error checking I kinda thought to not do status with ACS5T

So you should do little console with install and uninstall and status just to finish your idea ;)

Good work

7. U-Fig

U-Fig MDL Member

May 14, 2010
    thanks for this one, to this point i always added those lines manually, this makes things a lot easier so again thanks for this one

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  8. BaWFrAgOr

BaWFrAgOr MDL Novice

Jul 31, 2011
    It's Nice, thanks

9. timesurfer

timesurfer MDL Developer

Nov 22, 2009
    BaWFrAgOr are you going to copy ACS5.5T too :rolleyes:...lol

Then you'll only need to copy IORRT and you'll have a complete Trilogy knockoff :mad:...lol

10. qwert97

qwert97 MDL Novice

Jan 25, 2012
    My Adobe v9 was working fine until recently I got the message that the keys are not valid. I was thinking of doing the following steps
    1. Uninstall current version
    2. Resinstall v9 with the key gen. Make sure internet is not connected.
    3. Run the above patch

Hopefully that should do it. If we patch as above, will the system allow updates?

P.S- I am a new user at this forum.

11. Paiva

Paiva MDL Developer

Apr 9, 2011
    Welcome MDL Foruns... :p
    Try this:

http://forums.mydigitallife.net/threads/24744

Good luck.

12. sunky

sunky MDL Novice

Feb 5, 2012
    thankssssssssssss

13. Krakatoa

Krakatoa MDL Addicted

Feb 22, 2011
    #13 Krakatoa, Feb 7, 2012
    No milion nameserver adobe, only one write!

Code:
    SET HOSTFILE=%windir%\system32\drivers\etc\hosts
    find "activate.adobe.com" %HOSTFILE% > nul
    if "%errorlevel%"=="1" (
    attrib -r -a -s -h %HOSTFILE%
    ECHO.>> %HOSTFILE%
    ECHO 127.0.0.1       activate.adobe.com>> %HOSTFILE%
    attrib +r +a +s +h %HOSTFILE%)
    IPCONFIG -flushdns

14. timesurfer

timesurfer MDL Developer

Nov 22, 2009
    #14 timesurfer, Feb 8, 2012
    Trilogy 4.2 MDL/Unauthorized version works fine and is automatic :p and was developed here by me, MD and other MDL dev helpers

15. stevemk14ebr

stevemk14ebr MDL Senior Member

Jun 23, 2010
    #15 stevemk14ebr, Feb 12, 2012
    I've always used this, one for cs5.5 master
    Code:
    @echo off
    SET NEWLINE=^& echo.

IF %ERRORLEVEL% NEQ 0 ECHO %NEWLINE%^127.0.0.1                   activate.adobe.com>>%WINDIR%\system32\drivers\etc\hosts

FIND /C /I "practivate.adobe.com" %WINDIR%\system32\drivers\etc\hosts
    IF %ERRORLEVEL% NEQ 0 ECHO ^127.0.0.1                   practivate.adobe.com>>%WINDIR%\system32\drivers\etc\hosts

16. timesurfer

timesurfer MDL Developer

Nov 22, 2009
    #16 timesurfer, Feb 12, 2012
    And why do think that is better for beginner users? Not only are your post and the guy before me basically the same code but it requires manual usage with no instructions for complete installation

If your gonna provide some code do something new :nono:

Otherwise the best complete adobe solution is already done :p

38032.jpg

17. stevemk14ebr

Jun 23, 2010
    ok just posting what i use. I actually tried your tool but it didnt work for me so i went and gathered some info and edited and slapped together one of mine. that works for me, ill be more careful now

18. timesurfer

timesurfer MDL Developer

Nov 22, 2009
    lol...It worked :nono:

Not only is it the one aspect to Trilogy that never got an report but it easily just adds hosts entries including the two you posted and removes them. It even has error check if entries are already there.

It is admirable to do your own as there are many codes to add entries but Trilogy/ASC5.5T works fine and the non-MDL version has keys and all instructions as to be perfect for the beginner

Seriously I dare you to post video of entries not being put into hosts file

It will blow my mind to see you click install and those 17 entries don't go into the hosts file

I also suggest you come up with an idea that your new found .bat skills can do a program. You seem good at it and it'd be nice to see an original idea of yours in .bat

TS

19. stevemk14ebr

Jun 23, 2010
    woah man, just chill im srry if i offended u but FOR ME you tool didn't activate my adobe cs 5.5 i have since reinstalled my os. I'm not trying to pick a fight, and i try to use vb.net instead of bat because i feel more comfortable using that and i call simple bat scripts from a centralized program (this is my vb.net skills). As for coming up with an original idea take a look at my signature. I made a couple of bats that i run from the central program and they do the job makes it neater

20. arc-us

arc-us MDL Novice

Sep 30, 2010
    note: X-posted from the Trilogy 4.2 thread as I figured it might easily get buried soon on that thread's 230+ posts. Apologies if this breaches any MDL netiquette or protocol; I'll understand if it's deleted by a mod.

Any info available on whether Trilogy will be updated soon to handle Adobe CS6 Master Collection. Or if there's any other tool that does the job handling activation for it while also allowing updates installations? I have installed CS6 M/C using (from usenet) MilkMan's version that swaps out atmlib.dll and does the host file entries, however, while the CS6 pgms do work, this version does not allow automatic update checks from within the apps (update checks disabled) and recommends not doing manual updates either as they will likely disable the apps. With CS4 through 5.5 versions, keyg's were available that, along with swapping out the atmlib.dll's also worked with Adobe's updater to download and install all subsequent updates without disabling the apps. So far I haven't been able to locate any keyg's for CS6 Master Collection (e.g. from Core, Xforce, etc).