best Vista sp1 activator

Discussion in 'Windows Vista' started by dranzer006, Sep 14, 2008.

1. dranzer006

dranzer006 MDL Novice

Sep 9, 2008
    which is the best activator for vista sp1 ?

2. tnx

tnx MDL Expert

Sep 2, 2008
    I would say the best way to activate Vista is by modding your BIOS then altering an Vista RTM by adding the correct OEM files relating to your motherboard.This will perminatly activate Vista....

More importantly,in my opinion...Without the use of bootloaders\activators.I dont think you can totally trust these things,you never know what they are doing in the background.
    Over time i have messed with these apps and every time my Vista always goes funny.
    But the other week i learnt of the BIOS modding way.I now have a fully activated Vista.

Try it...

3. dranzer006

dranzer006 MDL Novice

Sep 9, 2008
    any other safe way ?

4. shay_g

shay_g MDL Member

Apr 10, 2008
    Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  5. dranzer006

dranzer006 MDL Novice

Sep 9, 2008
    thanks but loader is not working for me
    is modding bios safe ?

6. compaq66

compaq66 MDL Novice

Oct 2, 2008
    no it is not because it will kill your mobo in a blink of your eye ...that 5 5seconds and your pc is dead...

7. 911medic

911medic MDL Guru

Aug 13, 2008
    There is a whole thread with people that would disagree..Research and education is your friend:D ;)

Make your own decision and come to your own conclusions. For the most part it is safe..But there is always the chance of the bricked mobo. How bad do you want a permanent solution to what ails you:eek:

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  8. mick711

mick711 MDL Junior Member

Apr 14, 2008
    For me the best and the only solution who would like to work is a moded bios for my medion and i try to flash with two firmware different that a member hack and i flash two but no brick and it work ;) and i does'nt know the member would hack my bios but .........