Best way to have a good win 10 pro?

Discussion in 'Windows 10' started by yro, Aug 21, 2015.

1. yro

yro MDL Senior Member

Jul 26, 2009
    So..

I see a lot of scripts and tools to remove/edit/change "features" on windows 10.

Please, answer my questions:

* What are the best scripts to completely remove: OneDrive, Windows 10 APPs and Telemetry?
    * What is the best way to have Windows Update not auto downloading updates and shows infos when updates are avaliable?
    * Is that a way of blocking automatic updates for drivers?

I want to have a clean (the best way possible), ad-almost-free, not crazy for downloads, windows 10 pro.

Well, I guess its all I need to have a clean, working, windows 10. Any ideas on that?

I know there are a lot of topics about it but english is not my primary language and sometimes I strugle to understand some texts here. Because of that sometimes im not able to understand the best way to go on these subjects I pointed out. Please, help?

Thanks for your time and, please, be gentle and do not f$ck this topic as some of You always do in this forum. Remember, its a forum so people can (and will) create topics just to ask help/informations/tips, etc. Not every topic needs to be a how to or a tutorial... :shisha:

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. odiebugs1

odiebugs1 MDL Expert

Jul 30, 2015
    Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...