Best way to have a good win 10 pro?

Discussion in 'Windows 10' started by yro, Aug 21, 2015.

1. yro

yro MDL Addicted

Jul 26, 2009
    So..

I see a lot of scripts and tools to remove/edit/change "features" on windows 10.

Please, answer my questions:

* What are the best scripts to completely remove: OneDrive, Windows 10 APPs and Telemetry?
    * What is the best way to have Windows Update not auto downloading updates and shows infos when updates are avaliable?
    * Is that a way of blocking automatic updates for drivers?

I want to have a clean (the best way possible), ad-almost-free, not crazy for downloads, windows 10 pro.

Well, I guess its all I need to have a clean, working, windows 10. Any ideas on that?

I know there are a lot of topics about it but english is not my primary language and sometimes I strugle to understand some texts here. Because of that sometimes im not able to understand the best way to go on these subjects I pointed out. Please, help?

Thanks for your time and, please, be gentle and do not f$ck this topic as some of You always do in this forum. Remember, its a forum so people can (and will) create topics just to ask help/informations/tips, etc. Not every topic needs to be a how to or a tutorial... :shisha:

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...