Best way to track children's mobile phone from PC

Discussion in 'Android' started by Sklipnott, Sep 4, 2019.

1. Sklipnott

Sklipnott MDL Novice

Jan 6, 2015
    Hello,

I wonder what is the best way to track children's mobile phone from PC. They know I will track them for security reasons.

2. dar45

dar45 MDL Novice

Sep 10, 2009
    I use Cerberus, its not free but has some nice features, tracks and also takes a picture on an incorrect unlock, wipe data etc.

3. MS_User

MS_User MDL Guru

Nov 30, 2014
    kids are pretty smart this days and if their good they can fool u and go around that security.

4. ThomasMann

ThomasMann MDL Expert

Dec 31, 2015
    The like means those kids too.
    Unbelievable those parents nowadays....

5. MaryPatriciaus

MaryPatriciaus MDL Novice

Oct 26, 2019
    I will suggest you "FamiSafe Phone Monitoring" But there are also some other good apps out there such as;

Spyzie Monitoring App
    mSpy Mobile Monitoring
    ESET Parental control
    FlexiSpy Monitoring
    Spyera Phone Monitoring

6. usermydigitallyfe

usermydigitallyfe MDL Member

Oct 30, 2016
    You can use "Norton Family" to track children's mobile phone from PC

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  7. boyonthebus

boyonthebus MDL Expert

Sep 16, 2018
    If I were a kid today, and had a mobile phone, I wouldn't put up with that crap.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  8. Michaela Joy

Michaela Joy MDL Crazy Lady

Jul 26, 2012
    What if you lived in a place where you ran the risk of having your kids kidnapped for ransom?

Just sayin' :)

9. Bat.1

Bat.1 MDL Expert

Oct 18, 2014
    Bat use Find My Friends to Stalk de Batwife and Batlings location :g: Monitor who dey call and text width ATT (SUCKS) Billing :whistling: But No Way in Hell he'd put any App that'd Monitor Usage :furious: Dats the job of Apple, Goolag, Fakebook etc. o_O

10. Sklipnott

Sklipnott MDL Novice

Jan 6, 2015
    Exactly. This is my current situation but I'm not going to shout it from every corner.

11. Lobotox

Lobotox MDL Novice

Jan 10, 2019
    It's rly bad to track your kids thought and as previously mentioned most kids will learn fast how to bypass it.