Best Windows 8.1 activation method

Discussion in 'Windows 8' started by HamidFULL, Jan 14, 2014.

1. HamidFULL

HamidFULL MDL Novice

Aug 3, 2009
    confused

I found several windows 8.1 activation methods in forum but which one is the best and most safe?
    (I need something like Daz windows 7 loader that was clean and great)

KMspico
    or
    kms vl all
    or
    slmgr.vbs -ipk <KEY>
    slmgr /skms <KMS SERVER>
    slmgr.vbs -ato
    or ...

PS : KMSpico create some processes, and would load my cpu?

2. copo

copo MDL Senior Member

Feb 27, 2010
    They all do the same and they they are all clean and great...

Go with the Toolkit Activator. Can't be easier than that

3. babuin12

babuin12 MDL Member

Jan 24, 2011
  4. Mustafa Can

Mustafa Can MDL Member

Jul 6, 2011
    There are no "best" activation method.

Every windows version can be activated in 3 ways, OEM, Retail and VL. (And you can trial reset windows for unlimited trial)

OEM is sold to Original Equipment Manufacturers. It's how Daz's loader activates, but on Windows 8 it switched to online activation, blocking activators created this way.

Retail is sold on stores, they are always online activated, no software using this way. But there was Media center pack keys when win8 is out, which is free. Micosoft blocked all of them to prevent abuse.

Volume License is sold to big companies who install windows on 100+ machines. There must be one computer on network which activates every computer with it's "Master Key" But every VL activated windows must contact it's Master key server in 180 days to stay activated. It's why KMSpico works on background, emulating a master key server to stay windows activated. It's the only method for activating windows offline now.

Trial is completely removed on windows 8.

5. sohail_f

sohail_f MDL Novice

Jan 15, 2014
    Can Any one let me know whether Activation using Skype is yet working or not?
    i tried to activate using that method but after entering all the 9 group code she said we are unable to activate you windows copy you might be victim of piracy....
    can any one suggest how to do that
    i follow each and every steps of method mention in this post:
    forums.mydigitallife.net/threads/47494-How-To-Activate-Windows-8-1-Pro-with-Media-Center-RTM

I am currently having windows 8.1 pro preview

6. PaulDesmond

PaulDesmond MDL Magnet

Aug 6, 2009
    you cannot activate a preview which is activated and time bombed by using the preview key during install. Go after a full version and say bye bye to your preview.

7. sohail_f

sohail_f MDL Novice

Jan 15, 2014
    I hav alot of data on My C drive and no more space to take backup ..... can i override the full version on it...i mean ot say no clean installation to save the data on my download folder.

****All my drive are full with data and i can not loos them

8. zwaan123

zwaan123 MDL Member

Aug 15, 2011
    Microsoft Toolkit is perfect! but if you like to make a unattended install disk or just want to try some of the new one's they are all clean!

9. btf-tribal

btf-tribal MDL Junior Member

Jul 9, 2009
    1. install Windows 8 in vmware
    2. activate via kms
    3. buy a mediacenter key for only 9.99 euro
    4. install Windows 8.1 MCE on a real Maschine
    5. use your mce key
    6. have fun

10. nchall

nchall MDL Novice

Dec 11, 2012
    I have tried this with my MCE upgrade key and it doesn't work. Is the key you are talking about puchasing an upgrade key or a full key?

Thanks.

11. Carlos Detweiller

Carlos Detweiller Emperor of Ice-Cream

Dec 21, 2012
    MCE keys are always upgrade keys (used with 'Add Features'), they require an OEM|Retail-activated Pro as precondition (at least officially). Thus you must create that ProWMC ISO yourself (there are tutorials here on MDL). MDL user murphy78 has a few pre-made ISOs on a well-known torrent-site.

12. s1ave77

s1ave77 Has left at his own request

Aug 15, 2012
    Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  13. Smorgan

Smorgan Glitcher

Mar 25, 2010
    Didn't we go over this awhile ago lol

14. tan159753

tan159753 MDL Novice

Mar 17, 2015
    Thats great. Thanks