Better way to activate?

Discussion in 'Windows 7' started by Presler, Sep 10, 2011.

1. Presler

Presler MDL Novice

Sep 10, 2011
    Hi, I use Windows 7 x64 RemoveWAT, but all the antivirus detect the "Hacktool.wpakill."

Is there any safe way to activate? That does not involve viruses?

My board is an ECS tigd-CI3 (v 1.0).

Thank you!

2. Josh Cell

Josh Cell MDL Developer

Jan 8, 2011
    Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. 60cent

60cent MDL Senior Member

May 31, 2011
    I always use windows loader and never had any issues or error messages

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  4. BobSheep

BobSheep MDL Guru

Apr 19, 2010
    RemoveWat actually never activated anything. How can it activate if it removes the software which activates the computer?

5. MrG

MrG MDL Expert

May 31, 2010
    I prefer to use a real key from TechNet.
    Never had any problems w/ that.
    It does cost $$ though but is LEGAL!

6. Shenj

Shenj MDL Expert

Aug 12, 2010
    Standard TechNet sub isn't exactly cheap though (about 200 Euro) and only worth it if you need at least 2 licenses or other Software, then its definitly worth it cause its cheaper.
    If you need it "cheap" & legal¿, there are several sites that sell Keys of MSDN/Technet Subscriptions for a few Dollars ~.~ (the keys don't get blocked and are legit)

7. urie

urie Moderator
    Staff Member

May 21, 2007
    Yeah rite like the one's on ebay e.c.t where same key gets sold to hundreds of people and does get blocked weve had our share of members coming on here complaining they had bought keys:mad: and had been blocked. We do not allow the selling of keys or in fact anything on this forum and would not advise anyone to buy so called cheap keys.

8. Josh Cell

Josh Cell MDL Developer

Jan 8, 2011
    The Microsoft not support this is MSDN keys ;

With argument " Mr. This is key is non retail, M$ not support this " ;

Make backup for security ...

9. MrG

MrG MDL Expert

May 31, 2010
    I write-off my TechNet Pro subscription as I'm paid royalties for software testing & have to burn-up the $$ somewhere or be heavily taxed on them.
    I install the OSs on several of my Main & Test rigs, get plenty of use from it.

10. mohamedkamel

mohamedkamel MDL Addicted

Jul 5, 2011
    Why to buy a key and DAZ is here? I never paid for a software and my PC is LEGAL :p. But, it is just the feeling; I mean if you buy something legal, you can enjoy the feeling of being legal. So, a good feeling = money. You can pay to feel better.

11. nextgate

nextgate MDL Novice

Sep 14, 2011
    DAZ loader stil da best. why you people worried? is activated your windows.