BIE installation issues/problems

Discussion in 'Windows 7' started by Trooper, Dec 1, 2009.

1. Trooper

Trooper MDL Novice

Nov 30, 2009
    So I am running a BIE Vista Ultimate on my pc for over a year with no issues. I have a BIE Windows 7 ISO.
    I tried to install it several times and it just stalls right after the language choice when you first boot from the DVD. I let it sit for a half an hour.
    I burned the DVD at the slowest speed but I dont think thats the issue.
    Do I have to wipe the bootsector to nothing to get this to install?
    Also I did try to install a real version from my M$ stuff from work but it also stalled too.

Thanks for the input.

2. Phazor

Phazor MDL Expert

Sep 1, 2009
    Hardware specs?

Architecture?

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. gentoo

gentoo MDL Senior Member

Oct 6, 2009
    Pre activated ISO's are not supported here. Grab an untouched ISO and use a loader or Bios mod. All of this can be found on the forums.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  4. 7_eleven.hell-hole_rider

Aug 15, 2009
  5. Trooper

Trooper MDL Novice

Nov 30, 2009
    Thanks 7 Eleven I do appreciate it.

6. supdrmann

supdrmann MDL Novice

Jul 29, 2009
    Since vista i got same prob...
    after language choose, have to wait 5 minutes 'till i can continue with setup.
    Same now on 7.

Tested several sources: untouched isos, pre-activated and original oem-discs...

And the funny part of it, changed machine from vista to 7 or changed parts of it:eek:
    On my Notebook, all burned discs are readed correctly too, but start faster!