Big Issue. Installation ended prematurely.

Discussion in 'Windows 8' started by Alice666, May 9, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Alice666

    Alice666 MDL Novice

    Apr 20, 2015
    26
    0
    0
    Hi i have both Windows 7 and 8.1 on my pc.

    I have also got application and in Windows 7 application installs without any issues, in Windows 8.1 when I right click on the app window will open and at the end I will get message "installation ended prematurely..."

    I tried to install it from cmd with admin rights but I get another msg saying "application isn't windows compatible" well it is because it installed in windows 7.

    I tried to verify registry.

    I tried to login as an administrator and install the app but no go.

    I tried to change app compatibility mode to earlier versions but still no go

    Any advice would be appreciated

    Should add both Windows 7 and 8 are x64
    Application installed in win 7 without issues and can't manage to install it in Windows 8.1
     
  2. Tito

    Tito Super Mod / Adviser
    Staff Member

    Nov 30, 2009
    17,499
    15,288
    340
    Which application??
     
    Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. coleoptere2007

    coleoptere2007 MDL Guru

    Apr 8, 2008
    2,281
    1,169
    90
    Which app is it ?
     
    Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  4. Alice666

    Alice666 MDL Novice

    Apr 20, 2015
    26
    0
    0
    Tether bridge
     
  5. Alice666

    Alice666 MDL Novice

    Apr 20, 2015
    26
    0
    0
    Bump? Now that I said it's tether bridge all went hiding. Come on guys :)
     
  6. Alice666

    Alice666 MDL Novice

    Apr 20, 2015
    26
    0
    0
    I don't know now what to think of this whole Microsoft and Bill Gates. I have bought win 7 and 8.1 I run into an issue I came to MDL you guys supposed to be windows customer service. I have asked a question and now answer for hours now.

    If that's how Microsoft care for their customers I might have to change windows for Ubuntu or OSX and will demand money back!
     
  7. pisthai

    pisthai Imperfect Human

    Jul 29, 2009
    6,759
    1,962
    210
    MDL is an normal and private Forum and NOT an Microsoft Service/Support! If you need to complain about to be not able to solve your problem and give the culprit to others, you should avoid that to do on an private forum! Everybody is using his/her free time for to help, if can and those who asking for help (YOU) need to have some time for that too. There not all times even just 2% of the members of this forum online and not everybody would know what could be done.

    So, please friendly ask for help and wait someone answers! If you don't have that time, go to other places.
     
    Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  8. EFA11

    EFA11 Avatar Guru

    Oct 7, 2010
    8,795
    6,762
    270
    Get your money back. Good idea!

    and Thank you Pisthai, we are definitely not MS support or affiliated in any way. I honestly cannot imagine someone thinking we are, I mean heck! We are better support then MS can give! lol
     
  9. Alice666

    Alice666 MDL Novice

    Apr 20, 2015
    26
    0
    0
    Guys I'm still waiting for an answer
     
  10. pisthai

    pisthai Imperfect Human

    Jul 29, 2009
    6,759
    1,962
    210
    I'm not sure that you'll get an answer by that behavior you'd shown!

    That said, you may have just 2 ways:
    1. WAIT, WAIT, WAIt, WAit Wait, wait
    2. move to the next site!
     
    Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  11. Alice666

    Alice666 MDL Novice

    Apr 20, 2015
    26
    0
    0
    I'm not trying to scare you up there setting and doing nothing, but I have prepared very extensive letter to Microsoft esp Bill Gates about the latest windows 10 AND ABOUT THE CUSTOMER SUPOORT MDL PROVIDE!

    All of you in here that pretend to work but you aren't doing your job because I'm still waiting for an answer. You have got last chance. When the sun goes down today that the moment I will press the button and emails will be sent! And hopefully you will be sacked because I'm dissatisfied customer asking for help and you refused to deal with the issue and it's your damn responsibility because that's what you're getting paid for!

    It's your last chance so you better tell me how to fix the issue!
     
  12. Atari800XL

    Atari800XL MDL Addicted

    Apr 3, 2011
    633
    1,014
    30
    Oh sorry, sir, we were just kidding, we don't want to lose our job.
    The solution to your problem is to press the yellow button on the left.
    Thank you for using MDL, please drive through...

    Next customer, please...
     
  13. pisthai

    pisthai Imperfect Human

    Jul 29, 2009
    6,759
    1,962
    210
    OMG!! Did we get an new 'Clown' here??

    Did you ever Paid and bought any service from MDL?? If so, please post an Photo of your original Bill here at the forum! Users and Members of MDL accepting hard proof evidence only! That means that ALL what you claim in your post's nothing than simple lies if you could not show the hard evidence!

    So, please provide hard evidence of your claims that MDL is an Customer Support for any Software Developer, include Microsoft, and that you're entitled for to force and press to get serviced in any means!

    The MDL Community, the MDL Staff and Owner will be very delighted if you could show such hard evidence!
     
    Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  14. pauldamo

    pauldamo MDL Senior Member

    Aug 3, 2009
    452
    41
    10
    #14 pauldamo, May 11, 2015
    Last edited: May 11, 2015
    how embarrassing, :rofl: this post is priceless,how could anyone think MDL was a microsoft support site,anyway win 10 so far is just a preview,if something isn't working use the feedback app to report it,that's what it's for,if it's not a microsoft program that your having trouble with,see if there is an update or a fix on their site,if not,you may have to wait until win 10 is updated.as you first posted this in win 10 i thought you were referring about win 10,carry on.
     
  15. Alice666

    Alice666 MDL Novice

    Apr 20, 2015
    26
    0
    0
    I didn't pay for the services but I paid for windows 7 and windows 8.1 and if I paid and something doesn't work I deserve customer support right? And you are making fun out of me. Half day is gone I got no solution when the sun goes down we will see who will laugh last
     
  16. Skaendo

    Skaendo MDL Addicted

    Sep 23, 2014
    888
    524
    30
    :laie: LMFAO
     
    Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  17. Smorgan

    Smorgan Glitcher

    Mar 25, 2010
    1,854
    1,034
    60
    I would make fun of this but then I'd feel bad for it afterwards...
     
    Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  18. Smorgan

    Smorgan Glitcher

    Mar 25, 2010
    1,854
    1,034
    60
    At first I thought I would feel bad about responding to this post with humor. However I thought about it for some time then decided on a different course of action.

    You are without a doubt the stupidest person I have ever seen on this forum. I have been here since 2010 and the site was founded in 2007. You deserve a rank of technical noobie however in terms of ranking of this here is how I assign such a rank:

    Linux User
    Windows User
    Apple User
    . 10 feet of crap
    . 10 feet of crap
    . 10 feet of crap
    . 10 feet of crap
    . 10 feet of crap
    noobie
     
    Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  19. Michaela Joy

    Michaela Joy MDL Crazy Lady

    Jul 26, 2012
    3,559
    3,780
    120
    #20 Michaela Joy, May 11, 2015
    Last edited: May 11, 2015
    @Alice666: You're not going to hold your breath until you turn blue, are you?
    Well...if you do, please record it on video (If any of your gadgets are still working after your "premature installation ejaculation")

    And post it to Youtube. Don't worry, you can always demand tech support for a kitchen appliance over there.

    They'll be as happy to help you We are. :D

    @Smorgan: I'm liking your post because I'm a Crazy Lady, and I can do things like that. The Admins will simply blame it on my meds. :D

    :MJ
     
    Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...