big problem bios help

Discussion in 'PC Hardware' started by nnickolas, Nov 21, 2013.

1. nnickolas

nnickolas MDL Novice

Nov 21, 2013
    hello to all

I am a new member, I have a problem with a notebook toshiba L55 13U, while updating bios error screen, notebook died, restarted, the LEDs: power, battery and LED permanently on hard disk
    flashing, then my brother tried following the guides with recovery bios from usb key by pressing
    fn + esc the usb stick was starting to blink for 10 seconds and then were turned off and began again to
    flash for 10 seconds but nothing, also trying to change the name of file.fd, until, now will not turn more 'LED HDD but only battery power and turn the fan and not just by pressing fn + esc usb not the most '. certainly worsened the situation that was already in itself' criticism
    what can 'be successful?

thanks in advance to all for the attention.
    sorry for the english but I'm Italian

2. turturikaboy

turturikaboy MDL Junior Member

Nov 11, 2013
    I also have a problem with Dell Precision M4600 while extracting hdr file from M4600A04.EXE file (from official Dell support site). I can't extract it!!! Anyone knows how to do it???? I'll appreciate any help...

3. nnickolas

nnickolas MDL Novice

Nov 21, 2013
    hello

try looking in all the discussion in this trying this on google on( my digital forum) :threads/18959-Dell-bios-recovery-procedure-(confirmed)

4. nnickolas

nnickolas MDL Novice

Nov 21, 2013
    there 'no one gives me an answer?please

5. turturikaboy

Nov 11, 2013
    I've tried, but no answer... And no one gives the answer and it's very urgent!

6. turturikaboy

Nov 11, 2013
    I understood that I have to downgrade BIOS versin because the system number ends with 1D3B, so I've tried to create hdr file using /writehdrfile command in cmd, bu there is no hdr file created. I'm the new one here, and I don't know anything about BIOS, I've just looked around this forum and found some useful info concerning straight to my problem... I'm stucked on this stem, so I'm begging anyone to help me and to solve this particular problem...:wallbash: