Big problem in motherboard does not recognize my wifi or network connection

Discussion in 'PC Hardware' started by jackflash, Feb 6, 2014.

1. jackflash

jackflash MDL Novice

Feb 6, 2014
    Hello everyone, I'm new to this forum, I came knowing that they are experts. I'm from Argentina, sorry for my English. My problem is that my PC does not recognize the mini plate wifi nor ethernet connections, it is very rare. I've tried these three operating systems and hardware not appear in my control panel -> device manager. I installed all versions of drivers, but I have not gotten any results. I do not know what else I can do. Just thinking that something has been burned into my motherboard. I hope your help.

Emachines Eme730

Regards!

2. Paiva

Paiva MDL Developer

Apr 9, 2011
    @jackflash,

Make sure your network card is not burned.

Test it on another pc.

Good lucky

3. jackflash

jackflash MDL Novice

Feb 6, 2014
    well you have read what I've written? I read it again please.. Speak not working ethernet (embedded in the mother board) also wifi network. Thanks

4. Leslie_Coffelt

Leslie_Coffelt MDL Member

Feb 6, 2014
    Was this hardware working before? Or is it a new motherboard? Seems like hardware failure to me. Good luck.

5. urie

urie Moderator
    Staff Member

May 21, 2007
    Have you checked to make sure Onboard LAN Controller is enabled in bios.

6. jackflash

jackflash MDL Novice

Feb 6, 2014
    thank you very much for your answers. I just restore the PC with discs emachines restoration and return to the factory configuration. Unfortunately still missing in my device manager the ethernet network and wifi mini plate. I think this may be BIOS problem. Please I need your opinions.

7. urie

urie Moderator
    Staff Member

May 21, 2007
    Returning to factory setting will have installed correct drivers e.c.t, but if it is swicthed off in bios then then drivers wont be shown as I said you need to enter bios try Pressing Tab or Del or F2 when you switch on machine

8. jackflash

jackflash MDL Novice

Feb 6, 2014
    I've gone into the bios and Lan option does not appear, I'm hoping to modify the bios BDmaster so I can have that option unlocked.

9. Michaela Joy

Michaela Joy MDL Crazy Lady

Jul 26, 2012
    Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  10. urie

urie Moderator
    Staff Member

May 21, 2007
    Well considering you have not given us any real information about you machine I have been on manufacturers web page there have been lots of updates for your bios from 1.05 to 1.23.

11. jackflash

jackflash MDL Novice

Feb 6, 2014
    if the truth is there are many updates to the BIOS, the problem is that neither allows me to see if my network is enabled or not. You told me that I have not given my PC information, if you want you can ask me. I do not find a solution. Just think it is hardware problem. No longer.