BIGFOOT NETWORKS --- Killer E2100 Driver question ?

Discussion in 'Windows 8' started by alextheg, Apr 27, 2013.

1. alextheg

alextheg MDL Expert

Jan 7, 2009
    Hello esteemed friends.

Im curious if anyone knows of the issue surrounding the E2100 embedded ethernet controller. Since using Windows 8, im experiencing internet conectivity issues. Win 8 says no drivers found for the named adapter, which they are but nevermind ! So i uninstall the drivers , run Killer cleaner, re-boot and re-install the drivers. FYI ver 6.1.0.440 W8 X 64.

This is happening around about every three days or so and is begining to get cumbersome ! Anyone here have some info or a workaround ????

Im begining to think i will be re-installing Windows 7 soon :rolleyes:

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. Flipp3r

Flipp3r MDL Expert

Feb 11, 2009
    Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. alextheg

alextheg MDL Expert

Jan 7, 2009
    Many thanks for the info Flipp3r.

Ive installed the complete package and its so far so good. I shall let things run a while and see how it goes. Seems Killer Gaming arent very supportive of their hardware at the moment, even their forums are closed.

I thought about the BIOS, However Gigabyte arent releasing anything new. Even Tweaktown dont have any new Beta's available. Once again , thanks.