BIOS mod for dv6910us

Discussion in 'BIOS Mods' started by zekskie, Dec 4, 2010.

1. zekskie

zekskie MDL Novice

Jan 25, 2010
    Hi, guys can i request modded bios or the original copy of the bios in db6910us laptop HP pavilion Entertainment.... coz, i lost my copy and my bios is messed up... please...

2. drewbug

drewbug MDL Member

Aug 15, 2010
    HP Pavilion dv6910us BIOS

Hi zekskie,
    I was able to find the BIOS you're looking for at HP's website. The file name is "sp42853.exe"
    I would post a link to a download, but it seems that my post count is not high enough for me to do so. Just search for "dv6910us" on HP's support site, and be sure to choose "Windows Vista" as your operating system. Good luck.

3. zekskie

zekskie MDL Novice

Jan 25, 2010
    Hi drew,
    Right now my HP is running on windows 7... and the UUID number is turned to 000000000... The DVD ROM of the netbook is not detected... and it says it is corrupted... when I install this Driver would this turn my netbook's UUID number appeared? or would the DVD rom would be detected?

4. zekskie

zekskie MDL Novice

Jan 25, 2010
    and also when i press the ESC button it shows there no TPM or TPM has a problem, and some errors appears. Still, DVD ROM is not detected... i already try installer previous bios driver for lowest to highest version, but none of them seems to work... any suggestion or some tips you might give me..

5. zekskie

zekskie MDL Novice

Jan 25, 2010
    When i updated all driver in my netbook, unusual name driver installing in my system something like P^OKC:{} characters like that.. when I search in Device manager it appears that character installed in my system is the DVD ROM, and when i put a CD in the DVD ROM it says cannot be access or corrupted... Please send me some guide how to fix this.... and also, i heard that this issue are also problems of many user of dv6910us pavilion... please moderator or any expert in bios or in my netbook problem... please do help me.... I been searching answers for years..... and also is dv6000 part if dv6910us pavilion ent. coz i see dv6000 in the upper right of the screen.... please do help me... Ive be checking on this time to time....

6. zekskie

zekskie MDL Novice

Jan 25, 2010
    i Guess no one would care to help...... or no known how to solve this kind of problem...