Bios Mod For Sli On Intel

Discussion in 'Windows XP / Older OS' started by sinister_steve, Jun 7, 2008.

1. sinister_steve

sinister_steve MDL Novice

May 24, 2008
    Hi all I dont know if this is possable but is it possable to somehow mod the bios on my m3a32-mvp deluxe to make the nvidia drivers see the chipset as nvidia ? so I can run my two 8800gt,s on it?..for its looking like moding the drivers for the cards wont work..can someone push me in the right direction please...ive benn trying to get sli on my m3a32-mvp deluxe since I got it two months ago..and I didnt get nvidia chip mobo cuz I have nvidia mobo,s ive had nothing but trouble with them...thanks..Stsve

2. GabrielV

GabrielV MDL Novice

Nov 14, 2007
    This is wrong.

Asus Striker Extreme supports sli as default, with an Hp Blackbrid bios you are able to use crossfire without problems.You can even flash back to the Asus bios without problems if you want Asus bios again.

You will not be able to use sli with these modified drivers. they only supports sli on 6 and 7 series exept 7950 gx2.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. westmassguy

westmassguy MDL Junior Member

May 7, 2007
    And your point is? You give 1 singular example where a manufacturer released a product which supports both Crossfire and SLI on an Nvida Chipset.
    Nothing what so ever to do with his problem. Do a Google search and see how many people have asked about this, Crossfire on SLI or SLI on Crossfire, and have actually succeeded in doing it.

4. GabrielV

GabrielV MDL Novice

Nov 14, 2007
    #5 GabrielV, Jun 8, 2008
    Last edited: Jun 8, 2008
    Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  5. sinister_steve

sinister_steve MDL Novice

May 24, 2008
    HMM thanks for replys but I am not any further along from them tho...well hope to be able to do this sli on my mobo for I have nvidia mobo,s...thanks all...if anyone evr happens to come across or what im looking for sli on intel with 8 series plese e mail me at hod333@hotmail.com thanks much