BIOS MOD Or BIOS Recovery for Fujitsu A6220 Lifebook

Discussion in 'BIOS Mods' started by morda, Mar 16, 2013.

1. morda

morda MDL Novice

Mar 15, 2013
    #1 morda, Mar 16, 2013
    Last edited: Mar 16, 2013
    I need assistance with my Fujitsu Lifebook A6220. I wanted to update my BIOS in order to install Windows 7 on my Lifebook Laptop. I went on the Fujitsu website and clicked on the BIOS Update. Here is an The update downloaded on to my laptop and then had prompted that the laptop will needs to reboot in order to update. The laptop shut down and upon reboot, the laptop turns on but the screen is black and the laptop emits 4 beeps. The update from the website did something to the Lifebook.

I tried talking to Fujitsu but no assistance from them. I tried using my recovery/utility CD that came with the Lifebook, yet again nothing works.

If there anyone out there that can provide a link for a BIOS Recovery for the BIOS or ISO for Futjitsu A6220 Lifebook? Is there a possibility that a BIOS MOD would solve my problem? From my understanding the BIOS that is in this Lifebook is most likely a Phoenix Bios.

Any assistance in recoevering my Lifebook would be appreciated. Thank you in advance for your time and assistance

2. morda

morda MDL Novice

Mar 15, 2013
    Hi,

I tried the above method, however, this did not work. The laptop begins to read the USB flash and then stops.
    When the laptop boost up without the USB there is one long beep and two short beeps. When I use the USB and Hot Keys Fn+B, I have one long beep and four short beeps.

Is my motherboard fried or do I need additional files in order to recovery my BIOS? Are there any other methods that I can use? What do you suggest?

3. LatinMcG

LatinMcG Bios Borker

Feb 27, 2011
    ive never done a fujitsu.. sorry

4. gemmy

gemmy MDL Novice

Nov 19, 2009
    using the rom file, don't use wph file
    I have got recovered for T1010

5. gemmy

gemmy MDL Novice

Nov 19, 2009
    I will find the procedure for you soon because it was done a long time ago.