black berry pearl wont tunt on

Discussion in 'Mobile and Portable' started by eandrade, Feb 10, 2010.

1. eandrade

eandrade MDL Novice

Aug 4, 2009
    My blackberry pearl wont turn on it just flashes the led red 3 times then a pause and 2 more flashes
    can someone please help!!!!!!!!!!!

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. NOS911

NOS911 MDL Novice

Dec 21, 2009
  3. eandrade

eandrade MDL Novice

Aug 4, 2009
    it wont recognize my bb

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  4. NOS911

NOS911 MDL Novice

Dec 21, 2009
  5. eandrade

eandrade MDL Novice

Aug 4, 2009
    i have installed the latest desktop manger and drivers and nothing seems to work. i connect the BB and it just wont recognize the BB it just flashes 3 times then a quick pause and 2 more flashes

6. NOS911

NOS911 MDL Novice

Dec 21, 2009
    #6 NOS911, Feb 15, 2010
    Last edited: Feb 15, 2010
    Have you tried another USB device in the port to rule out that its the port thats faulty.

Having asked around a few people and if the port is good and it is still not recognizing the device then they are as stummped as me.I have a BB pearl and had a similar problem to you but the advice i gave solved my problem.

I'll contact BB direct for you and ask them if they can give any different advice.

Just though Try this:

No data will be lost when doing the following:

pull the battery while the device is ON.

Replace after a minute, Let the device reboot 1-3 min, see if the problem is fixed