Blocked account on YouTube

Discussion in 'Application Software' started by Jaksxker, Feb 19, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jaksxker

Jaksxker MDL Junior Member

Jan 18, 2014
    Hello
    Today, YouTube has disabled my account due to a violation of copyright. I put YouTube videos, lyrics to a song Goodness Gracious. I did not monetize it! On YouTube is very much lyrics to that song, but it just blocked me, do not understand why. Do you know whether it can return my account back? Or How can I put lyrics on YouTube, so they did not delete it?

2. Mutagen

Mutagen MDL Addicted

Feb 18, 2013
    Just a guess - if your account is disabled and not deleted, contact YouTube and tell them you are sorry for the violation, you understand what you did wrong and it won't happen again. (Even if that's a lie :))
    If that doesn't work, consider a new account.

3. Jaksxker

Jan 18, 2014
    Thank you, but where can i contact ?

4. Jaksxker

Jan 18, 2014
    Thank you, but I just did not understand it: D I do not know English very well: D
    But when I give the lyrics on YouTube, so now it's video blocked worldwide. So when something inscription in the video description, so it still will be locked throughout the world. Please do Will you write me the exact procedure as I put lyrics on YouTube?
    Thank you

5. Jaksxker

Jan 18, 2014
    I heard that if I put a video on YouTube via the IP address of law do not apply where the copyright so that they are not to remove the video. Is it true you think? I do not know the Youtube videos are stored on servers in the United States for example. So apply right where they are located servers, is not it?

6. urie

urie Moderator
    Staff Member

May 21, 2007
    Why are you even asking such question on mdl your problem is with you tube and warner music.