Blue Screen - Urgent help needed..

Discussion in 'Windows 7' started by deniz, Oct 6, 2010.

1. deniz

deniz MDL Novice

Jan 1, 2010
    #1 deniz, Oct 6, 2010
    Last edited: Oct 6, 2010
    Hi guys,

I've a Samsung Laptop (i3, 4gbram)..

yesterday I updated the bios to latest one. While its being updated, there was a bluetooth driver is being installed.. Once bios update completed it shutdown the computer. so other driver installation was not completed.. so I can not load windows 7 anymore.

Firstly I got a startup error and I Fixed it by using command prompt.
    And then the following error accourd: msachi.sys is missing or corrupted, so I used Windows command prompt via DVD and copied this file from the dvd to system driver folder..
    and now I'm getting a blue screen: 0x0000007b 0xfffff880009a9928

I've tried to disable achi mode in bios (selected IDE and Auto) but doesn't help.
    I've fixed mbr, bcd etc.. not helped.

wtf is that blue screen error? I'm sure that my hardware is ok. that is software problem but I dont wanna re-install or format, there are so many programs, documents etc..

Please Help me !!!!

I think this problem because: achi driver.. is there a way to disable this in registry via command prompt? cuz I can't open the windows in safe mode..

I've also tried to restore windows but it doesnt work..

PS: computer is works perfect with Ubuntu 10.04 Live CD.

2. deniz

deniz MDL Novice

Jan 1, 2010
    My first post is explain the history..

a short question is:
    - How can I stop msachi.sys driver, windows must not load this driver..
    - How can I uninstall failed bluetooth driver. (It doesn't installed correctly) I tried to restore with different ponts but getting 0x800700003 error.

3. deniz

deniz MDL Novice

Jan 1, 2010
    #4 deniz, Oct 6, 2010
    Last edited: Oct 6, 2010
    (OP)
    This is the Startup Repair (automaticly running once I click on Repair Windows) Report after Blue Screen:
    signature 1 and 2: 6.1.7600.16385
    signature 4: 21200841
    signature 5: ExternalMedia
    signature 6: 13
    signature 7: BadDriver
    OS Version: 6.1.7600.2.0.0.256.1
    Locale ID: 1033

After its completed, I click on Repair again and got a big list, there is only one noticable report:

Test Performed:
    Name: Software Installation log diagnosis
    Result: Completed successfully. error code = 0x0
    time taken = 15 ms
    root case found:
    a recent driver installation or upgrade may be preventing the system from starting.
    repair action: system files integrity check and repair...

4. deniz

deniz MDL Novice

Jan 1, 2010
    but there is no setupapi.app.log

5. kt_haddock

kt_haddock MDL Novice

Nov 29, 2007
    Seems that FLASH PLAYER have some issues with theirs program. Just wait for an update.

6. deniz

deniz MDL Novice

Jan 1, 2010
    flash player? what are u talking about?

7. NICK@NUMBER11

NICK@NUMBER11 MDL Expert

Mar 23, 2010
    OK, Are you able to get into advanced start up and then "select Last Known Good Configuration" ??

8. deniz

deniz MDL Novice

Jan 1, 2010
    yes but it give me same error (blue screen)..

I've tried almost everything.. I'm gonna re-install windows on same partition, so windows will keep my old files (windows.old)..

9. NICK@NUMBER11

NICK@NUMBER11 MDL Expert

Mar 23, 2010
    OK, sounds good sorry i was not able to be of more help to you

10. kvonlinee

kvonlinee MDL Novice

Jun 4, 2010
    can you install new window after you format hard drive and partition 4/6 and install in 40%. sometimes pc got to the point frustration to use.

11. SofiaBrown

SofiaBrown MDL Novice

Sep 18, 2010
    The Windows operating system constantly refers to the registry to get information about all of the components such as hardware and software which are installed on the computer. The registry tells Windows what to do and how to access the various programs, files, and processes.

However, the registry can contain bad information which sends Windows off doing useless tasks or running unneeded routines. Sometimes errors occur including the blue screen of death. Other times the system slows down. Because of the sheer number of factors that can affect the registry, there’s no one size fits all approach. You can’t just go into the registry and remove the bad information because it’s nearly impossible to decipher which information is good and which information is bad. That’s a job better suited for software.