BlueScreen: usb bug code error

Discussion in 'Mobile and Portable' started by MS_User, Oct 3, 2015.

1. MS_User

MS_User MDL Guru

Nov 30, 2014
    my laptop has been working fine on 10547 but this morning it has crash already three time with the USB error code....i check my device manager everything is running fine no issues......i believe is my wireless mouse i remove it and now is not crashing, anyone else had this issue? i have the microsoft wireless mobile 4000 mouse. i wounder if is a bug in this build:g:

Attached Files:

2. pisthai

pisthai Imperfect Human

Jul 29, 2009
    And??! Why didn't you post the complete and correct Error Code?

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. MS_User

MS_User MDL Guru

Nov 30, 2014
    it does not give u one....i think i figure it out.....i notice the red light in the mouse was flashing meaning u need to replace the battery soon....i put in a new battery so far so good....looks like when the battery is low in the mouse does not send a good signal to the transceiver and causes signal error. but still just because the battery is low should cause the OS to crash but it s MS go figure.

4. PaulDesmond

PaulDesmond MDL Magnet

Aug 6, 2009
    when signal is weak the os always tries to establish a connection. This causes a high load of several services around the USB port. As you said when unplugging the device all is good though. lol ... sometimes a stupid battery is the cause for malfunction :D

5. pisthai

pisthai Imperfect Human

Jul 29, 2009
    That's what I (didn't) like: to post incomplete information about problems! So about that RED Battery indicator light!!

As Paul say's, which is simply true: flashing RED light on the Mouse, say's nothing else than the Mouse couldn't work correctly because of lack of power, the OS try to solve that and will use all possible ways to do so and that will cause the system to malfunction in some extend!

It's NOT the stupid Battery it's .....................................................................................................................!!

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  6. odiebugs1

odiebugs1 MDL Expert

Jul 30, 2015
    #6 odiebugs1, Oct 4, 2015
    Last edited: Oct 4, 2015
    MS, if it's an actual Microsoft mouse, then windows will try and install the MS software, check win update and programs, try uninstalling it as you don't need it. I think it's Microsoft IntelliPoint soft/ Driver.

This happens when the hardware like a mouse or keyboard is MS.

Sorry MS. I missed post three.