Boot Pb...

Discussion in 'Windows 7' started by dobeule, Nov 6, 2009.

1. dobeule

dobeule MDL Novice

Nov 6, 2009
    Hello Everybody,

fisrt of all, sorry for my poor english !!!

Here after is my problem :

I have installed Windows Seven X64 "Integrale" (Ultimate in English ?) and all is ok during the install.

But when I reboot my computer for the first time (mandatory since the install is done and the desk is configure), I cannot log on... my screen stay on "the blue windows page" (with the window in the center), without any taskbar or icons... (I don't know if it's clear).

I can boot in safe mode, but not i normal mode.

I tried with several windows 7 versions, activitation (slic, wat, loader, without any, ...) and I always get this trouble... ???

I hope my explaination is clear.

If someone can help me it will be great !!!
    Thanks a lot per advance.

2. genuine555

genuine555 MDL Expert

Oct 3, 2009
    It's not a hardware issue. Freezing or locking at the logonscreen usually points to an error in software. Something that's supposed to load just before logon can be a Windows related system error or an application error of some sort.

Did you use a clean iso ?

If so, maybe a driver issue, maybe chipsetdrivers, or IDE/SATA controllers.

If you did install a pre-modded or slipstreamed ISO, then toss it and get a clean one.

Suggestions anyone ?

3. dragonfire665

dragonfire665 MDL Senior Member

Sep 17, 2008
    just like Genuine555 said, get your hand on a clean Retail version. What you are using for some reason is damage and you are missing some .dll files to make it run and finish the process. Use the Respiroty link to get your hand on a clean ISO version. Trust me it will work and you will have windows running in no time (unless you have slow internet download)

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  4. dobeule

dobeule MDL Novice

Nov 6, 2009
    Thanks for your help.

I think that the version is a good one because everyone else don't complain about it... (M7V aio v3.1 & V4 & other versions tested).

how can I know if my config is not ok ?
    Today I'm using vista ultimate x64 without any troubles...

Thanks again !

5. dobeule

dobeule MDL Novice

Nov 6, 2009
    #5 dobeule, Nov 6, 2009
    Last edited: Nov 6, 2009
    (OP)
    My Config :

Asus Rampage Formula
    Intel E8500 3.16GHz
    4 Seagate SATA2 (320, 750, 1000 & 1500GB)
    2 HD 4850 in crossfire
    Ram 4GB Corsair DDR2-1066

6. dobeule

dobeule MDL Novice

Nov 6, 2009
    Thanks,

For the bad ISO, i have several iso (3 or 4, all differents) and the pb is the same.

When I'm installing windows 7 in a totally free hard drive (formated and dedicated for it), so can I have a software pb ?

7. genuine555

genuine555 MDL Expert

Oct 3, 2009

Try to boot in safe mode, and look in the events view, see if any errors are shown in your previous boots.

8. HSChronic

HSChronic MDL Expert

Aug 25, 2007
    hit control shift escape and then go to new process (run..) and type in explorer. Also make a note of the CPU/HD/Memory usage that is going on then when it logs in.

If it still doesn't work then go into safe mode and make a new user and try that one or look at the event log and see what errors are happening.

9. genuine555

genuine555 MDL Expert

Oct 3, 2009
    That would maybe get him to login, indeed, haven't thought of that :rolleyes:

but wouldn't solve the issue. We need to know (if there are) the errors shown in the events viewer, so we can fiuge out what's causing this.

10. dobeule

dobeule MDL Novice

Nov 6, 2009
    ok thanks, but I don't have any access to explorer, process, ... when I'm blocked on this window (I can't choose the user for example)

you say crtl+shift+esc, I don't know this combination (ctrl+atl+suppr is the only combination I know !)

I will try still and keep you informed.

11. genuine555

genuine555 MDL Expert

Oct 3, 2009
    It's to bring up the taskmanager :)

12. dragonfire665

Sep 17, 2008
    he has different ISO and they are all giving him that? by any chance just for fun? do you have a copy of Vista? if you do, just to try it out, install Vista and see if it does give you the same effect. Is kinda weird that you have multiple ISOs and they are all getting u stuck on the same location, which is the Windows Starting page. Do realize that there are multiple .dll files require to run to load windows, i do feel that some could be corrupted, but as one said which i doubt it will work, trying ALT+TAB and see if you can run explorer.exe, but yet again you are not even logging in so i doubt that could work.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  13. genuine555

genuine555 MDL Expert

Oct 3, 2009
    Yeah. spot on. Need to see those event errors.

14. dobeule

dobeule MDL Novice

Nov 6, 2009
    ... ok, I found the solution ...

I'm very (but very) stupid in fact !!! It was so simple and it takes me several days !

I have 2 graphic outputs on my graphic cards, one for my computer LCD (samsung T220) and one for my LCD (Sony 52w4500)...

And the sony was describes as the first monitor and on what I saw on my pc monitor was the extended desktop... it's why I don't see anything (and I haven't looked at my tv) !

Thanks again for your time and your help !

We can closed this topic... I'm quite shamefull...

15. dragonfire665

Sep 17, 2008
    #17 dragonfire665, Nov 6, 2009
    Last edited: Nov 6, 2009
    Wait seriously? That something you should have said that from the beginning but I'm glad you fix it. Now enjoy windows 7