BREAKING NEWS: BobSheep gives Resignation: POLL Please, Who should be the next?

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Happpy, Jul 17, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
?

The Next Moderator in place of BobSheep should be:

1. BobSheep should come again:

45.5%
  2. Any Other One from already existing MDL Moderators:

18.2%
  3. I tell you in Forum Reply about my Opinion:

36.4%
  1. Happpy

Happpy MDL Senior Member

Jan 23, 2010
    Hello, Dudes!

The Breaking NEWS: It's very sad to say that our one Moderator BobSheep has left out his Moderation from MDL and he left Moderation himself own due to his busy life, he hadn't enough time to give to MDL Moderation. So You please give POLLS, who should be the next Moderator in place of Bob?

Regards,

Happpy.

2. timesurfer

timesurfer MDL Developer

Nov 22, 2009
    Always excessive drama with you Happpy

Members have 0% to do with who will be moderator

Only admins and mod's make decisions for this!

3. Happpy

Happpy MDL Senior Member

Jan 23, 2010
    #3 Happpy, Jul 17, 2011
    Last edited: Jul 17, 2011
    (OP)
    timesurfer, I know that Admin and Moderators will elect new man but as a MDL member I want to see what members say? What their ideas are?

When any Govt. try to take a serious step then they don't ask with people of the Country often, but the media always asks people's opinions. So same example here, as a media and I want to ask all member of their opinion. It's not a sin.

Always excessive drama with you Happpy: What does this mean?I'm not a drama. Don't make me fool. You should remain cool. You should respect each member which you don't. I'm watching your behaviors with me since many months too. Now I'll not stop myself. I'll say that your behavior is very very bad with me and you are really against me.:(

If you say, I left out MDL and go away. Tell me what do you want from me?:annoyed:

4. Happpy

Happpy MDL Senior Member

Jan 23, 2010
    I request all other members to please continue their polls in thread and neglect this problem of timesurfer with me (Happpy).

5. Josh Cell

Josh Cell MDL Developer

Jan 8, 2011
    #5 Josh Cell, Jul 17, 2011
    MDL Team will discuss this, we shalln't know what will be done, is a matter of staff, we shouldn't have access to this ...

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  6. Yen

Yen Admin
    Staff Member

May 6, 2007
    Guys....lol.....
    TS is right, the team will announce a new moderator if needed. But also Happy can start a poll about. Why not?

It is a great loss that Bob had to retire. But we all are respecting his decision. He simply hasn't enough time to moderate anymore. Bob will not leave MDL and has offered to be a reserve, if he should have time and if we should need support.
    Happy and TS obviously two opposed characters....but MDL members who don't need to fight. ;)
    One strength of MDL is to have international people with different characters, that's one reason why I like to be here.
    Be nice to each others...
    Thanks.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  7. _spinner_

_spinner_ MDL Addicted

Apr 3, 2011
    It's a big pity Bobsheep leaves his work as mod, he's very serious and strong about MDL rules, no gray just black or white, so that's why i miss him from now on; he's done great job keeping threads as clean as possible, so i think noone will make a better work than him....

He has made a best decision, real life is more important than all, and usually, with work , house, real friens and ladies, passions the time is not much...
    Good luck Bob!

same problem with TS, but he's never against someone, just different way of thinking.... :D
    Nothing with you TS, we are here with freedom to express our ideas and opinions, without offending, posting rubbish, keeping the picture of MDL as best and technical with right suggestions, than others....
    "A lot of posts does'nt mean that u are smarter or better, just what you say or suggest in it......"
    OF COURSE WITHOUT BREAKING THE FORUM RULES

8. Happpy

Happpy MDL Senior Member

Jan 23, 2010
    Obviously, Bob has a great loss but I'm still very happy to listen by YEN that he will available here in these forums.:)

Great thinking YEN. Great post and you deserves for Thanks here:

alex, timesurfer is a female not male.

Now I think timesurfer as a senior MDL member should think about to change her policy.

9. timesurfer

timesurfer MDL Developer

Nov 22, 2009
    #9 timesurfer, Jul 17, 2011
    I can tell the difference when someone is innocent and just playing and when they are starting s**t or baiting situations (regardless of laguage barriers)

Where is the thread you started to see who best moderator is? It is taken down cause you play game to try to control. You are very manipulative and sneaky so most don't notice but I see through your real intentions and they are not healthy.

You very much create drama! Nearly every time you post or in chat ongoingly. You then are asked to stop and you say sorry and ok you'll try but you never actually intend to change or behave your self! So yea always drama and baiting when your around. Seriously! I have never done anything to you just call your childish games then in response you say every time I'm angry. Every time. That for instance is not an actual observation or genuine reply your just trying to play around with people's hearts and start drama and not in good way. You then act innocent and the games continue. Just because you are behind your comp screen doesn't mean people can't pick up on what you say regardless of so called language barriers. Also look at how you say I'm against you...lol That comment is meant to confuse and distract from what you are doing. So you need to respect members here like they are real people not some animated characters in a video game. You need to show value for every person here even if you feel like playing around. We are real people here not to be played with but fully respected

I only have problem with people that are disrespectful and it is normal to be upset at disrespectful people like yourself. To deny someone to have feelings in regards to your behavior only vindicates my previous statements that you don't take your engagements seriously and treat others here as equals and with honor and again respect!

No offense Yen but as you probably know I am still around quite often so I see what you guys don't when you are sleeping ;) Remember one of the reasons I was chosen for moderation was because I have different hours than other moderators/members so I could keep good watch. Even though I retired from moderation for personal reasons I still care and comment in the interest of MDL being safe, respectful and happy site. So when I comment without flamming or harshness to happpy it is for good cause not I have problem with happpy...lol

Very true even the members or mods/admins I didn't quite get along with I still respect and value so if happpy can adjust his perspective on how to be authentic and honorable and not play games then be assured I will only have to view the healthy, respectful side of happpy

My policy while I'm logged on at MDL is to be helpful, share and have fun. If I've talked to you about your behavior then know for certain there is a real reason for I would not waste my time communicating to you over and over to talk and chat with more genuineness and integrity

Maybe I should have stayed moderator just so I could deal with people directly but I had to be honest with my feelings at that time. Even thought I'm positive MDL team wouldn't want me as moderator any more I still sometimes wish I was but because I am not then moderation will have to deal with persons who are still learning how to behave and be equal with others and with no DRAMA

And honestly it is no one's business whether I'm male, female or alien. Regardless we all deserve the same respect and no one is better than another regardless of rank or positition related to MDL

Good day

p.s. And to show I can play along with silly threads such as these I think that Bosh, dareckbmw and canouna are are best and trustworthy souls here and if I could I'd recommend one of them although there are more considerations than just being good kind souls to become moderator

MDL team good luck in your investigation as to who your new mod's will be

Peace out

p.s.s You even put link to this thread in your sig OMG...lol

10. stayboogy

stayboogy MDL Addicted

May 1, 2011
    just don't make timesurfer a mod for his excessively POOR attitude...

11. timesurfer

timesurfer MDL Developer

Nov 22, 2009
    #11 timesurfer, Jul 17, 2011
    Yea BS you we're one of my favorite mod's cause you we're friendly, informative and generally speaking f'n awesome :headbang:

@canouna

If BS was a gem he'd surely be a diamond :smoking:

I was already mod :p

And the poor attitude resides with you as you can't take a joke or have amusement hence your hella serious and invalidate any attempts at MDL to have fun and play and not get too serious especially concerning the fact that I didn't have problems you did with avira :sith:

Our only engagement ever :yoda:...lol

Avira and the ask toolbar--geesh--what now?

Just accept not everyone has avira experience you did and you don't have to project onto me cause I have avira working correctly :roflmao:...lol

And why didn't' you vote in happpy's thread :sith:

Are you trolling again :eek:

12. stayboogy

stayboogy MDL Addicted

May 1, 2011
    #12 stayboogy, Jul 17, 2011
    i wasn't talking about our convo on avira, but mine works just fine, apparently yours is what busted, but aside from that--

i'm referring to your needing to have the last word on everything even when you're clearly wrong, your general argumentative attitude, and your acting like a know it all when you clearly know less than you yourself perceive... those are the reasons you should not be considered for "modship" here. the less jerks with power the better imo (that's not to say there are any with power, as so far i say all the current mods do a great job :worthy:...

13. timesurfer

timesurfer MDL Developer

Nov 22, 2009
    Been using avira longer than most almost 7years :p

So how can mine be busted yet my comp works fine and I don't get nags you do OMG...lol

And be smart and don't hate people cause they are more experienced with avira and are using it correctly

Actually I already stated to you via pm I always comment I'm the beginner but I guess you want to dominate people with your avira experience being the only correct one in the world

Little advice! Other people actually exist...lol And perhaps if you acknowledge "others" then you won't find it offensive that others have statements to make or that "others" have different experiences with software. You are new here so I will overlook and forgive your transgreesions towards members here ;)

And you only fear others having power cause in your erroring ways you'd have your games called...lol

Please don't hate on beginners here for they are a big part of MDL

Thank you drive through

14. stayboogy

stayboogy MDL Addicted

May 1, 2011
    you just prove my points better than me pointing them out, KID...

thanx...

15. timesurfer

timesurfer MDL Developer

Nov 22, 2009
    #15 timesurfer, Jul 17, 2011
    It took you 10 minutes to come up with that :yoda:...lol

You proved nothing nor did you make any points you just hating on beginners members cause your so advanced...lol

Clearly you have lost avira debate and have no response so you choose poor, biased, partial to only your opinion based responses...lol

vader-fail.jpg

Back on topic

Who should be next moderator in jest :sith:

Here are my opinions while I acknolodge other people exist...lol

Bosh, dareckbmw and canouna = Great guys

16. timesurfer

timesurfer MDL Developer

Nov 22, 2009
    #16 timesurfer, Jul 17, 2011
    Not "ticked" in the slightest. You made a comment, didn't flame and MDL is foremost a place to comment freely and speak our mind which is what myself, happpy, canouna, Yen and stayboogy did exactly only I was on topic in my last posts :p

So I digress indeed :sith:

And yet you're off topic while not saying who you'd like in "jest" would make new great mod :p...lol

Happpy want's opinions about moderationship correct? So lets lets do the poll and play along.

p.s. Just did poll sir

Banned for editing your post :p

17. stayboogy

stayboogy MDL Addicted

May 1, 2011
    and no, i didn't take 10 minutes to come up with that i have other more important things going on than responding to your idiocy. and there was no debate because you still don't know what you are talking about. there's a name for people like you--"blowhard" lmao :boxing:

i'll just ignore your stupid arguments about NOTHING from now on. get a life dude, seriously...

18. dareckibmw

dareckibmw MDL Expert

Jun 16, 2009
    I totally agree with you TS Master Jedi, except for being a Moderator....I rather stay as a trustworthy soul :shisha:

19. x86

x86 MDL Addicted

Jul 8, 2011
    #19 x86, Jul 17, 2011
    :boxing: chill out guys :friends2: otherwise we will have to declare this an Over 18 section :eek:

20. timesurfer

timesurfer MDL Developer

Nov 22, 2009
    #20 timesurfer, Jul 17, 2011
    Ha ha you had to have last word :p

my avira works fine as I installed it appropriately ;)

Try reading instructions...lol

So in having losts all debates at MDL you resort to namecalling hence I accept your admitance to being guilty of breaking rules and not honring all memebers despite ability or comp knowledge

Sad and yet you troll this thread and don't comment regarding happpy's request to tell who you like mod to be wtf

That is just not cool

Advice if you've lost debate admit it and open yourself up to new things just so you'll become better non-blowhard person

good luck with that

Next post should be commenting on mod recommendations not being competitive and judging others cause there not as smart as you genius

Now that you have made statement I'm sure all will be fine

Again thank you :p...lol

It takes a special very "unique" person to be MDL team...lol

Just saying who I have watched for years here be trustworthy, loving and selfless people

Sorry about hacking you that one time :sith:...ha ha