Broke image? error about cannot display imagaes or cannot determine language

Discussion in 'Windows 7' started by ryouga, May 4, 2015.

1. ryouga

ryouga MDL Member

Apr 15, 2008
    As a 5 in 1 its fine, remove all but the 1 version I want and it gives me different errors, tried having no ei.cfg tried having one telling it correct version and no difference.

Tried redownloading iso twice and same thing each time(its murphys latest release) using josh cells AIO to remove just home premium, and unedited.

Even tried editing it with wintoolkit, ntlite, winreducer and same issue.

Weird thing is though is that all the imaging tools see everything fine, its windows setup itself that has the problem, even tried converting to esd, putting in windows 8 file structure(which just tells me cannot validate key or that key cannot be used)

So far though I am only running the setup exe from root of the folder or the setup files from within sources folder, havent made a bootable dvd or usb yet to terst as do not want to waste them, could it be if I did this it would work?

2. urie

urie Moderator
    Staff Member

May 21, 2007
  3. ryouga

ryouga MDL Member

Apr 15, 2008
    Just bad experience integrating updates before but maybe as I did it with wintoolkit, I normally get a AIO and just add whatever updates are needed but the times I got a clean iso and integrated updates it had a big iso size and big install size(unless it was making backups or something and/or not cleaning I assume I did right thing)