BSOD always happening - all drivers loaded

Discussion in 'Windows 7' started by vze2mp9g, Apr 30, 2014.

1. vze2mp9g

vze2mp9g MDL Addicted

Oct 13, 2012
    Hello,
    I've been running Windows 7 Ult SP1 32-bit almost the week it was releases and never has any issues until now. I have all the correct drivers loaded, but it still crashes when I'm doing anything. If I leave my computer on without running anything, it's fine. I'm attaching all the minidumps with the other reports of various BSOD analyzers. If you need more information, please let me know. I also ran the latest version of MemTest86 with no errors. I even get BSOD when I re-install windows 7. I am at a loss. I would appreciate any and all help from the "Techie" of this forum.
    Thank You.
    David

:worthy:

Attached Files:

2. coleoptere2007

coleoptere2007 MDL Guru

Apr 8, 2008
    What source did u use for the Windows 7 iso ? Is the hash of the iso compare with msdn one matches ?
    Some problems are linked to the processor and the Kernel.
    How did u active it ?

3. vze2mp9g

vze2mp9g MDL Addicted

Oct 13, 2012
  4. coleoptere2007

coleoptere2007 MDL Guru

Apr 8, 2008
    Try to update the PCI Input device with Windows update or point to CD/DVD delivered with your motherboard.

5. pisthai

pisthai Imperfect Human

Jul 29, 2009
    #5 pisthai, May 1, 2014
    Last edited: May 1, 2014
    It could also be an Hardware problem!

I would try the following:
    • remove all Memory Modules, take a soft Pencil Rubber and 'clean' the connector feet's using that pencil rubber to wipe them;
    • replace them back after using an 'old' toothbrush to 'clean' the module sockets;
    • use the toothbrush to clean ALL PCI Sockets, remove Cards first if some are inserted;
    • use an Air blower and and blow out all remaining dust from the case

At the same time it may would be not an bad idea for to clean the CPU Fan too! Also ad some new thermal paste (I use Arctic Silver only) between CPU and Fan!

We do such cleaning every 3 month to all computers, in our own Office and home and by our customers as well! Air dust and moisture are not liked by computers in any means! Could have bad outcomes and triggers a lot problems.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...