BSOD on my Asus A42JV!

Discussion in 'Windows 7' started by apert, Jul 10, 2011.

1. apert

apert MDL Novice

Jul 10, 2011
    #1 apert, Jul 10, 2011
    Last edited: Jul 10, 2011
    View attachment Asus A42JV Minidump.rar View attachment 070911-20841-01.rar

Above is my BlueScreenView dump

Processor (CPU)
    Type : Intel® Core™ i5 Processor520M
    Chipset
    Type : Mobile Intel® HM55 Express Chipset
    Memory
    4 GHZ RAM
    Graphics Card
    NVIDIA® GeForce® GT335M, 1GB DDR3 VRAM
    Operating System
    Genuine Windows® 7 Ultimate

Hi guyz ,i got problem with my 1 year old lappy.
    I have an Asus A42jv that I put windows 7 ultimate on and I am getting BSOD either when it goes in to tranfering file,watching movie and doing something.
    . Hope you guyz can help me.Thank

What iam already done
    1.Memtest pass 5
    2.Use Fix it utilities 11 and come out with these error
    a.Interrupt Controller Test Failed
    3.Scan with Kaspersky but no virus.
    4.Scan with Malwarebyte also found nothing.

Latest problem my lan network cannot function because of no mac address asigned mean i need asigned manually[how to fix this],the problem start when i update Bios to 212 .

2. Opus

Opus MDL Member

Jul 28, 2009
    Have you used CCleaner/Registry Booster or some kinda registry cleaner program, if yes then go to your advanced startup option before Windows loading by pressing F8 and perform Load Last Known Good Configuration. Make sure that your critical drivers(chipset, graphics, network, sound, display) are WHQL certified drivers.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. apert

apert MDL Novice

Jul 10, 2011
    Here the story , actually BSOD happen when i update my windows with windows update then my brother upgrade BIOS to the latest one .After install latest BIOS my laptop come with no macaddress for LAN [i need to configure manually if i wan to connect LAN],i update with latest update include in manufacture site but still BSOD happen.in one hour BSOD can happen 6 time per hour.
    This Bug Check Code : 0x00000101
    Parameter 1 : 0x00000031
    Parameter 2 : 0x00000000
    Parameter 3 : 0x807c7120
    Parameter 4 : 0x00000001

are the same bugcode in all BSOD minidump...

Help me guyz.....sorry bad english using...

4. Opus

Opus MDL Member

Jul 28, 2009
    I guess network adapter settings are a mess. Uninstall the LAN driver completely and reboot PC, then install the latest version of driver but WHQL certified driver. Moreover you can try loading default/optimal settings in your BIOS. I hope, with that your BSOD will stop.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  5. Opus

Opus MDL Member

Jul 28, 2009
  6. apert

apert MDL Novice

Jul 10, 2011
    How to detect it is WHQL certified driver bro?
    and how to load optimal default bios?

ok i try download and install directruntime ...see what happen next....

7. Opus

Opus MDL Member

Jul 28, 2009
    What I see from dump is that it's a driver issue probably because of invalid or conflicting IRQ, so you just need to look carefully what have you done wrong before your system started giving BSOD. WHQL drivers are shown as in the attached picture.
    Click on thumbnail to view the photo.

Untitled.jpg

8. Opus

Opus MDL Member

Jul 28, 2009
  9. Opus

Opus MDL Member

Jul 28, 2009