Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Hp Baybee, Jun 10, 2011.
What do you want to do before you die?
Have sex with my Computer and die saying to him I LOVE YOU;YOU WERE MY ONLY FRIEND FOR ALL THESE YEARS AND THANK YOU
12. sleep on a beanbag sofa.
11. go into orbit and mock our dying planet.
10. take part in a british airways teleporter test.
09. hypnotise people on live TV to send you their pin numbers.
08. follow an old woman around lakeside and don't explain why you are doing it.
07. cause a parradox where you never read/did anything on this list.
06. create a musical about drugs, sex, and rock & roll... this must have at least one talking car.
05. blind a deer and whatch it stumble into a riveanne.
04. kick a guy that is bigger than you, in the nuts.
03. Mock all religions with scientific reasoning.
02. swim with dolphins with lasers attached to their heads.
01. Lunge wildley at the Pope.
Birth ... life ...
Before I die I would love to know WTF the Universe is and how it works and why it's here. Especially the "why it's here bit", that question drives me nuts sometimes. In terms of doing, well I'd like to get married and have healthy kids, but that's not something I want right now.
My son R29k,we all wish to know WTF the universe is and why its here but nobody knows and will ever know.
What they say about the universe is just bulls**t,it´s just talk for little children.
I want to be married to,but i´m still a bit to young for that.
But i think in the next maybe 5-10 years then i´ll be married (I HOPE)
Haha I really hope that happens for you
I really like number 8! That would be too funny
IKR? hehe wow
Don't we all? Let's not worry about it
And I'd like to start a family ONE DAY too. Not soon though.
I'd really like to upload a viral video to YouTube
Id like to know.. If we are to believe GOD created us, who created GOD......
That is a great thought. Hmmmm I'm sure someone has an explanation. Now would the explanation make sense? Who know. But I'm sure someone knows something. Maybe I'll Google it.
In that case God just is, see creationist expect you to believe that "God just is", but it would be too hard for them to believe a scientific position that the "Universe just is".
Just some more thoughts from people like me and you ^^
too be really serious i would love to skydive and feel the earths air around me as i fall!! that would be my number 1
Yeh... just a shame your scared of heights..
The creationist website pretty much said what I said "God is eternal". The problem they ignored when answering why the Universe is not eternal is this:
1) The Big Bang theory is not universally accepted, there are flaws in it which science can't answer. So simply stating that the Big Bang proves a finite Universe depends largely on if you believe the Big Bang happened at all;
2) Simply stating that the Big Bang is finite doesn't mean that the Universe's existence is finite. The Big Bang could well be one in an infinite cycle of expansions and contractions.
In my opinion the Big Bang is a load of rubbish and the Universe is not 14 Billion years old, I think it is hundreds or thousands of times that age. I think ultimately they will find that the Universe is a lot stranger than anything anyone can imagine. Just my 2 cents