Discussion in 'Windows 7' started by patrix, Aug 1, 2009.
Guys, I'm unfamiliar with Vista/Seven, where do I look for the build information.
start -> type winver in the searchbox
Thanks, but how do I see the long line build code? It only says Version 6.1 Build 7600.
C'mon does anyone know what the hell I'm talking about?
Open regedit and navigate to:
try to run windows in safe mode or
1) Click the Start button, click Run, type regedit and click OK
2) On the left-hand side, navigate to (and highlight)
3) On the right-hand side, locate PaintDesktopVersion and double-click it
4) In the pop-up window, change the data to 1 and click OK
0 = Hide Windows version from desktop
1 = Show Windows version on desktop
5) Close the Windows Registry Editor as well as your other programs and reboot (or log off and log back in).
Do you have everest ? if yes its very easy
Thanks Gryzor that did the trick, I was looking for the BuildLab.
And Michel they don't do free versions of Everest anymore, highly doubt the old version works on Seven.