Built 32/64 bit onto thumb but need help please.....

Discussion in 'Windows 7' started by sadsack, Aug 27, 2013.

1. sadsack

sadsack MDL Member

Dec 8, 2007
    Hi all,

This is gonna seem like one really stoopid question but, about a year ago i built a 64/32 bit inc sp1 ver of win7, where you had a choice of whatever you wanted to install,..... the problem is I have no idea what disc I used to create it.

I know I used "Flashboot" to transfer the dvd onto the thumb drive, but I have gone all through my disks but cannot seem to find the disk in question.

So i'm hoping someone might be able to give me a clue if i tell you how it looks.

Inside the "Sources" folder I have $oem$.

inside $oem$ i have "SS"

Inside "$$" I have "Setup folder and an executable called "Display.exe"

Inside "setup" I have "Scripts"

and inside "Scripts" i have:

Certificates ----- inside this folder there are 188 .xrm-ms certs
    OEM's ------------- inside this folder there are 100 OEM Folders.
    oemscan.ini
    OOBE.cmd

Does anyone know of a multi DVD that would have this type of $oem" folder setup especially with the Display.exe file.

I would really appreciate any help chaps, as I'm sure I have the disc somewhere, (I vaguely remember creating the thumb drive from an image) from the disk I had to speed things up.
    I'm just worried that the thumb drive will go down on me, and I'll loose possible the best drive I've got.

As I said chaps I have gone all through my collection but I cannot find any that contain the file Display.exe.

Many thanks for any replies or help....
    all the best
    sadsack.

2. Humphrey

Humphrey MDL Expert

Dec 13, 2011
    Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...