bypass administrator?

Discussion in 'Application Software' started by azrul, Feb 5, 2009.

1. azrul

azrul MDL Junior Member

Feb 2, 2009
    in my office,im using a goverment own pc.it got an interenet access.
    but the problem with government pc,it block all type of web site that contain streaming video like you tube,games web site and etc.
    on top of that if u download software u cant install it unless u r the administrator.
    is there a way that i can hack my pc so i can log on as administrator without the password?

2. ancestor(v)

ancestor(v) Admin
    Staff Member

Jun 26, 2007
    Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. HMonk

HMonk MDL Addicted

Nov 3, 2008
    #3 HMonk, Feb 5, 2009
    Last edited: Feb 5, 2009
    Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  4. azrul

azrul MDL Junior Member

Feb 2, 2009
    thanks

will try it.hope it works.

5. foxhunter

foxhunter MDL Member

Feb 6, 2009
    Normally you won't be in your company for a long time if you do this ;)

Normally all the traffic is controlled by firewall and/or (transparent) proxy.

If this is active in your company it doesn't work if you grant yourself access to your local machine as an administrator, because you can't bypass these systems.

If you love your job, you better don't do it.

6. azrul

azrul MDL Junior Member

Feb 2, 2009
    absolutely right.

thanks to foxhunter for the good advise.when think bout it,whats the point risking of getting cought just to watch you tube for example.
    i got a laptop n wifi coverage.i can watch you tube all day if i want.
    but,it is the feeling of unjust,trust,want to rebel,that trigger the action to break the law.its like acres said,work under arrogant people.
    thanks bro for sharing.
    by the way..the you tube site u post,it is not block,but cant open it.a connection error appear.

7. foxhunter

foxhunter MDL Member

Feb 6, 2009
    If this works, than you have a bad administrator ;)

8. duh

duh MDL Member

Jan 20, 2009
    * conditions apply hereinwith
    ;-)
    someone who knows things? will do it anyway.
    and besides? "how good is worth a living where you waste OXYGEN w/o taking risks." guys acting like sleeping beauties are a ......... ;-)
    there are many ways to get this done. try to upload the sam files and hive files via email. well when you want to upload files to mails/etc? it always lets you scroll to other places where the folder is not locked to user. :-D and grab (i mean steal, hey you are breaking the law anyway) and then boot of linux and crack the sam file with samdump2
    hope this helps. :-D
    sorry for pouring evil ideas and making people evil. but again its worth taking a risk, will i get a ban for these evil suggestions? ;-)

9. duh

duh MDL Member

Jan 20, 2009
    nods. Witard admin, wizard who is a retard - witard.

10. izh34

izh34 MDL Member

Mar 12, 2009
    Retaliation? What good of it?

Looks like you have realize what will the consequences of trying to break the law be. You just need to find your strength in your job. Avoid any temptation to use the internet out of the job perspective. You can kill your time with your own laptop and why bother the silly blocked damn govn network computer? You just wasting your time with it. All in all, I hope you can keep all the work you do to it fullest.

Be at your strength.

i3h4m.