Call Microsoft to activate Windows 8

Discussion in 'Windows 8' started by chess000master, Apr 27, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. chess000master

chess000master MDL Novice

Apr 27, 2011
    Yes that' right. I did manage to finally get to the phone activation option and called the automated service via US and the computer did not recognize my Installation ID so it connected me to a Rep. I hesitated for a second and decided to continue the call. The Rep asked me for the first slot of numbers and then asked me to listen to the numbers he would give me.

Result was: Activated

The issue with this, is I thought I would unlock everything without applying that SLC.DLL crack.

I guess that isn't the case.

But whoever isn't having success with the Phone activation, then transfer to a Microsoft Rep and if they question to you about anything related to Windows 7, just say you bought a PC and it needed to be reactivated according to the seller.

If the rep questions you which wasn't the case with me, then just demand the installation in a courtesy manner ignoring his questions about where you got your Windows 7.

Hang up if you give up. lol.

2. FaiKee

FaiKee Misinformation spreader

Jul 24, 2009
    Oh Lord! MS need to upgrade their phone exchange & recruit more people LOL.:roflmao:

3. chess000master

chess000master MDL Novice

Apr 27, 2011
    Thanks for that quickness.

4. Yen

Yen Admin
    Staff Member

May 6, 2007
    There is already an activation thread.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...