caller id for pc

Discussion in 'Application Software' started by Pasta88, Feb 27, 2012.

1. Pasta88

Pasta88 MDL Expert

Jun 17, 2009
    Hi, I have tried various software of caller id for pc but none of them are showing the number on my pc. The all recognize the modem and drivers. I am using an external usb modem. I use vonage as my phone service so the phone line is coming in from the phone jack and is plugged into my vonage device and on the port that goes to the phone I have a splitter on it with one rj11 line going directly to my phone and another rj11 going to my PC.

What could be preventing the phone number from displaying on my PC?

thx

2. Pasta88

Pasta88 MDL Expert

Jun 17, 2009
    Anyone? No one at all?

3. bk-ks

bk-ks MDL Novice

Jan 27, 2012
    There are many discussions on caller id in the vonage forums. You may please read through them or ask questions there in-order get quick responses. Does your phone show the caller id ? Have you checked if your modem supports caller id ? That info should be available in the modem spec or the manual or you can check manually using AT commands.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  4. Pasta88

Pasta88 MDL Expert

Jun 17, 2009
    I have asked in vonage forums and get no replies there as well.
    I have asked in the vonage forums and get no replies there as well. I checked modem diags and they come back fine.

5. Pasta88

Pasta88 MDL Expert

Jun 17, 2009
    all set thx